shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy SBF, Batman!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was taking a walk today and my ring was looking verrrry blue, so I thought I'd snap a shot of it and share it here.

photo.JPG

Kymbers

Rough_Rock
Wow that engagement ring is stunning! I have a RB solitaire with strong blue fluorescence and I love it, it doesn't seem to get as blue as that though, i wish it did 8) ! What are the stats on your ring and your hand size if you don't mind me asking? :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks guys. I really dig it. I didn't know anything about fluor when I first stared researchingn. I'm glad I took a risk with it. As for stats, it's a 2.51 I VS1 and my finger size is 5.75. I swear it looks bigger in pics though, which is why I'm obsessed with photographing it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. WOW. WOW.

You just cemented my desire for SBF in my studs... unless I get OECs.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Love that color So pretty!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I love it! :love:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a stone w/ SBF as well - I love it! Beautiful stone, btw. ;-)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
THAT. IS. SO. GORGEOUS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE SBF!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Your ring is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Seriously awesome! :love:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That. Is. So. COOL!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Strong blue G

i am looking at a strong blue G and trying to figure out what that SB would do to the stone. I come across this photo (see OP) so I thought i should use it to ask fellow PSers this question:

The OP has a strong blue I. should i expect similar shade of blue on a G? or should i be expecting even stronger blue hue given the stone has a higher color to start with?

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results