shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy Moly! It''s time for MelissaSue, teebee, and FD21Bride!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!

Good luck girls! I hope you are all having a wonderful and stress-free pre-wedding week! I''m wishing you beauty and wonderful weather for your big day!

MS, you were one of the first stories on PS that I followed when I was just a lurker!
The story of your lovely ring, the anxious wait for the proposal, how your sweetie got on bended knee AS you were on the computer! The quest for the dress inspired by your grandmothers! Such sweet stories! Now your big day is almost here!

Tybee

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Yeah for MS, teebee, and FD21Bride!!!!

Have a great week and a fantastic wedding.

Can''t wait for y''all to get back and tell us all about it
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww tybee!! I''m a crazy emotional wreck and you made me cry!!! :) I am super super excited though!!!! Thanks for the well wishes!! They''re calling for a gorgeous day here.. I can''t wait for it to be here!! :)

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, more weddings! I have to admit, I also followed MelissaSue's saga as a lurker and I can't believe the wedding is almost here!

Good luck to all our brides this weekend. May the sun shine on you all. Have a wonderful time, savor every moment because it goes by so fast. And of course, come back with photos and stories! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYYY CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And I''ve got to say - Teebee''s pictures are the ones I''ve been waiting for for MONTHS!!! Your chapel is the most gorgeous setting I have ever seen and I can''t wait to see ten million photos of you getting married in it!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I hope everyone''s days go perfectly and you have the pictures to prove it!
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe it''s already here! May just FLEW by! Best of luck to MelissaSue, TeeBee, and FD21Bride!

Melissa, you sounded so excited on the phone - just remember to breathe in and out, don''t lock your knees, and smile a lot because you never know when someone will be taking a picture of you. You''re going to be a GORGEOUS bride, and I can''t wait to see your pics! Wish your hubby to be my best, and know you have friends in Texas thinking of you on your special day!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Teebee, your location is stunning, and after following your story for so long, I can''t believe that your day is here, too! Just enjoy the day, because one day in July, you''ll wonder where the heck 2 months ran off to without you realizing it! We''ll all be thinking of you this weekend!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Good luck and be sure and post lots of pictures when you get back!!
face23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh it's time already!!! how time flies! teebee i can't wait for your chapel pictures girl!!!

congrats to you three, have a wonderful day and party!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww!!! You guys are the BEST - thanks for all of the happy thoughts!!!

I can''t believe it''s here either and it has been such a CRAZY week already!!! I''m just waiting to get on the road to Arkansas Thursday afternoon and take a deeeeeeeep breath - because once I leave OKC there is not much else I can do about anything so I might as well sit back and relax!!!

My wedding band arrived from Whiteflash on Saturday morning and I must say - HOLY MOLY!!! I thought my e-ring was sparkly as is but once I put the two rings together it was just a crazy sparkle party!! I''m just itching to wear them both.

I''ve already packed my camera, 2 sets of batteries, and 2 battery chargers so aside from our professional pics, I''m hoping to have lots of my own photos from the rehearsal at the chapel and dinner on Friday night...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Burning off a little nervous energy. Okay - I''m off to purchase a few little items that I''ve neglected - of all things that I''ve forgotten - hair accessories for the wedding!!!
6.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, ladies! You must be so excited about your big day! (I am too!
36.gif
)

Try to relax & enjoy every moment. It''s over so quickly.

I can''t wait to hear all about your weddings & see pictures!
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am soooo looking forward to seeing teebee''s pics. my breath was absolutely taken away when i saw the pics of the chapel the first time. that is the most beautiful site i have ever seen.

best of luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see teebee''s pics either. I know they will be amazing teebee!!! I also can''t wait to see the wedding band from WF. Have a wonderful wedding, best wishes to you!!!

MelissaSue, I am so happy for you. Have a great wedding, enjoy!!!

FD21Bride, best wishes to you on your wedding. I hope you have a blast!!!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I hope every single one of you gets the wedding she deserves, and we all know how hard you have worked for it. Congrats, and enjoy!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck ladies! I hope your wedding days are full of happiness and joy. All the best!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your special day!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaaaay!!
36.gif
Congrats, ladies!!! I hope all your special days are everything you''ve hoped for!!! And bring us pics, ASAP!!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!!! I can''t quite believe y''all are getting married already! I''m so excited for you! I can''t wait to see pics - I feel like our brides boards is going to turn into an old married ladies board overnight
2.gif
3.gif
I think we should petition for a LIW alumni board
9.gif

Can''t WAIT to hear all about it ladies!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Cheers to the beautiful brides! We''re anxiously waiting for you to inundate us with wonderful wedding pics! Hugs to you all!
9.gif
36.gif
emotion-19.gif
emrose.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, I can just imagine how nervous and excited and emotional you all are!! Hang in there, take a lot of deep breaths, smile all the time and enjoy your princess day!!!!

YAYAY!!!!!!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and best wishes, I can''t wait to hear about it!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations ladies!!! im sure u will all look amazing and will have the best time ever!!!

keep smiling and enjoy ur day to the last second...

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats girls and have fun!!! The day will fly by but the memories will last forever
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Yes yes.. I feel like I am going to a wedding!! I cannot wait to see all the pictures! Teebee and MelissaSue... I have been following for a while and I know FD21Bride is going to have a stunning wedding as well...

WOW>.... Congratulations ladies,....I know you are going to have a fabulous day!!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe that the day is nearly here!!! it''s going to be amazing. simply amazing

and i, too, was completely blown away by the arkansas chapel. cannot wait to see more pictures.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Good luck girls! Enjoy your special day!!! Cant wait to see all the pics....
emwink.gif

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow~ only 3 days left and I too am getting quite nervous! There is just soooo much to finish up these last few days but I think things are starting to fall into place! The weather forecast is great and I''m just gonna try and enjoy the ride!
I''ll be sure to post a link to the pictures once they get on the internet
36.gif

Good luck and all the best to my fellow date-twins and thanks to everyone for the well wishes!
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
wow! may has flown by! congrats ladies....i can''t wait to see the pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
be sure to post lots and lots and lots!!!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
FD21--good luck!! You must have everything under control if you have time for PS! I know the 3 days before my wedding I hadn''t time for anything, it was just such a crazy whirlwind of tasks and appts and picking people up at the airport...oh god how I wish we had eloped in those days...!!!

Enjoy all the excitement and anticipation b/c you''ll only have these last 3 days ONCE in your life! And take lots of pictures, of everything!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Yea ladies!!

Teebee: I can''t wait to see you in that gorgeous dress! Post pics as soon as you can. And don''t forget to enjoy every single moment of this experience.
35.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations girls!!!
Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results