shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy Moly! It''s time for MelissaSue, teebee, and FD21Bride!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Good luck, ladies!

I hope that your weddings go smoothly and you can relax and enjoy!
Can''t wait for pictures when you get back.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 12:39:20 PM
Author: allycat0303
Yea ladies!!

Teebee: I can''t wait to see you in that gorgeous dress! Post pics as soon as you can. And don''t forget to enjoy every single moment of this experience.
35.gif

hehe...
37.gif
uh... about the dress... well... the more i tried it on after getting it home.... well, i realized it looked terrible on me!!!!
6.gif
it was something that i didn''t notice in the salon when i tried it on, nor did my mom... but with the waist sash and dropped waist type bodice... let''s just say that even in 4.5" heels i looked about 3 feet tall max with the shortest legs ever... i don''t know why i couldn''t see it in the shop but i just kept trying it on and trying it on at home - and took it to my mom''s for my bridal shower for her to look at and she agreed. So.... being too late to do much about it, I listed it on ebay, found a Maggie dress in stock at Bridesave.com that is "okay" and I also ordered a knockoff from China of the Maggie dress that I''d originally wanted. I''m taking both dresses with me to Arkansas for final approval and opinions from bridesmaids, mom, granny, etc. It has been so hectic with the wedding planning in its entirety along with a semester from hell so I hadn''t had time to post about the dress. So, now - how many dresses is this? I think 4? I''ve lost track!!

Okay, back to laundry, packing, finishing up wedding favors, putting birdseed in little bags, and stressing!!
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations girls! Hehe, I feel so sentimental, watching everyone from ering to now the weddings! Come back with lots of details and pictures for us.

Teebee - I hope it works out with all of the dresses! I''m sure whichever you choose will be beautiful though.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck girls!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congrats girls! And get to a computer ASAP to post pics!!!! LOL.
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW, does time fly!!!!!!!! I will be thinking of all of you this weekend

Best Wishes and cool sunny days of joy to all 3 of you!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh girls!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am so excited for all of you! Melissa Sue.. you have been waiting for SO LONG - big hugs - have a wonderful day.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results