shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Holiday Jewelry Clearout!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Just sent a message through LT.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pieces! Do you know the diameter of the bangle?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I love the bangle- really tempting!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the extra pics! My wrist is smaller and I think this would just keep spinning around. I love your pieces though. :love:

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Messaged you through LT!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Quick update - the white gold necklace has sold - thank you! :razz:

I love the bangle- really tempting!

May I tempt you further? I am entertaining offers... ;-)

Thanks for the extra pics! My wrist is smaller and I think this would just keep spinning around. I love your pieces though. :love:

Ahh... sorry to hear it won’t work. Thanks for your kind compliments!

Messaged you through LT!

Responded back! :)

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Some folks have messaged to ask why I’m selling the bangle... tbh, it was a tough decision. I had one made in rose gold and just find I wear it more often. Although... I enjoy pairing them up on occasion when I’m mixing metals. So, I won’t be too heartbroken if it doesn’t sell. lol

12304940-6B38-4C8C-95F2-26EC70FD2EF7.jpeg 311F5451-2755-4AA2-9C9F-D6ABEC4D775A.jpeg

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few also inquired about videos for the necklaces... so, the LT listings have been updated with a couple I took indoors and outdoors:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stonewell, your jewelry is marvelous. I have an OT question about the gorgeous sapphire side stones in your stunning yellow gold ring. Where did you find such beautiful intense blue stones? Did DK source them for you? I’m just curious. I wish you speedy sales.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Update - the RG bezel necklace is sold - thank you! =)2

Stonewell, your jewelry is marvelous. I have an OT question about the gorgeous sapphire side stones in your stunning yellow gold ring. Where did you find such beautiful intense blue stones? Did DK source them for you? I’m just curious. I wish you speedy sales.

Hi @LightBright! :wavey: Thanks for the kind compliment and selling dust. I actually collected a couple dozen fantastic sapphires from a few different sources when I was contemplating making a full eternity. I started with a few pairs from an LT listing and the rest came from a couple different IG vendors. Alas, that project hasn't move forward and I began using them for other projects - such as small studs and as side stones. The ones you're referring to were, imho, the largest and best of the bunch I gathered.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The yellow gold necklace is so tempting! Your taste is just fabulous. I purchased a sapphire and pearl necklace from you earlier this year and every time I open the box, I am reminded of how beautiful it is! Just stunning.

If my ring size was close to yours, I’d be in big trouble. :P2

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So guess the temptation was too great for me after all :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

You beat me to my reply! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: So happy the YG necklace will be going to a fabulous home. :kiss2:

Edited to add... And I’ll extend my offer to resize any ring you’re interested in too. :whistle::P2

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You beat me to my reply! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: So happy the YG necklace will be going to a fabulous home. :kiss2:

Edited to add... And I’ll extend my offer to resize any ring you’re interested in too. :whistle::P2

I’m not listening to that last sentence. :P2 I’ve been drooling over the diamond and sapphire ring. I showed it to my husband and said, “I’m not going to get it but isn’t it beautiful?”

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stonewell -

I've emailed you re the OEC we were communicating about earlier.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG, someone PLEASE buy the MQ bangle now... my husband is sweating over here. :eek2::lol:

I think we need to form a support group for our DHs. :lol-2: However, I’m sure we can work out something that will ease his mind... :twisted2::mrgreen2:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m not listening to that last sentence. :P2 I’ve been drooling over the diamond and sapphire ring. I showed it to my husband and said, “I’m not going to get it but isn’t it beautiful?”

How may I tempt you further?? Just name it! Funny thing is, my DH has come to realize that phrase is, in reality, the start of the buying process. :lol:

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
so sad i missed out on the white gold bezel necklace sad :((sad :(( I love the bangle too but my wrist is super small.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
so sad i missed out on the white gold bezel necklace sad :((sad :(( I love the bangle too but my wrist is super small.

I’m sorry! If it’s any consolation, I’m missing the white gold bezel a lot now it’s gone. I’m thinking I should’ve hung onto it. :nono: If you’re on a serious search for one, I’d suggest posting a “Want to Buy” (WTB) thread - you may be pleasantly surprised. Hope one comes available soon that makes your heart sing!

Someone buy that bangle, it's kiiiiilling me!

Yes, please, someone buy it now! :lol: I am entertaining offers.... ;-)

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhh stonewell, your collection is fabulous! Lol I recall why I no longer come through the pre loved section anymore!

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
Hello Stonewell, I just emailed you from my msn account regarding the vertical OMC/rose cut ring. Thanks!
Pam

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhh stonewell, your collection is fabulous! Lol I recall why I no longer come through the pre loved section anymore!

You’re too kind, thank you! I agree, pre-loved can be a bit dangerous to one’s wallet!

Hello Stonewell, I just emailed you from my msn account regarding the vertical OMC/rose cut ring. Thanks!
Pam

Responded back! :))

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You’re too kind, thank you! I agree, pre-loved can be a bit dangerous to one’s wallet!

Responded back! :))

Well you and I also have very similar tastes so it really really doesn't help! p;(

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
I’m sorry! If it’s any consolation, I’m missing the white gold bezel a lot now it’s gone. I’m thinking I should’ve hung onto it. :nono: If you’re on a serious search for one, I’d suggest posting a “Want to Buy” (WTB) thread - you may be pleasantly surprised. Hope one comes available soon that makes your heart sing!

Yes, please, someone buy it now! :lol: I am entertaining offers.... ;-)

Did a fellow PSer happen to purchase the white gold transition cut bezel?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results