shape
carat
color
clarity

HOF today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I went to a dealer today to find out about some custom work and they just happen to carry some HOF stones.

The lady had loose stones so it was pretty cool looking at them under the H&A viewer. But I have to say, they weren''t any more sparklier than the other stones in the display and under their lighting. I also got to look at my stone (arrows only) and it was a blast. I think I want to buy this H&A viewer thing. Most people have Idealscopes right? What about H&A viewers? the viewer that I used seemed pretty rugged and very solid. They sell for $89 on ebay. I''ll look around ps but is it worth it?

pretty cool stuff.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
oooh ooohhh, post a link? I am dying to get more "tools & toys" of the trade...are you kidding?! If I could get a Sarin, I would!
9.gif
6.gif

Oooh, go Aneelcon! Yay you!
appl.gif
I want a H&A viewer toooo! I saw a HOF under the viewer and i loved it. Although I have to say the HOF stones DID sparkle more than the ones around them at Michael C. Fina...but their price...did not!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Here's the link on ebay.

H&A viewer

Is there a cheaper version than this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results