shape
carat
color
clarity

HOF setting - seduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stannyboy

Rough_Rock
New here:
Curious as to what you all think of the HOF seduction solitaire setting. I really like it, and haven''t seen anything else like it, especially the way the band splits as it gets to the stone.

It seems like you can only get this from HOF, with a dream diamond. Is this true?

Here''s a picture, and thanks for any help!

Seduc1R_2.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 12:22:48 PM
Author:stannyboy
New here:
Curious as to what you all think of the HOF seduction solitaire setting. I really like it, and haven''t seen anything else like it, especially the way the band splits as it gets to the stone.

It seems like you can only get this from HOF, with a dream diamond. Is this true?

Here''s a picture, and thanks for any help!
oh my goodness.... omgomgomg!!

Okay well... I love it :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve not seen any thing exactly like it. it probably is true that you can only get the setting with a HOF stone, seems like a lot of designers are doing that these days
7.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cehra I was reminded of your design too when I saw this. It is a beautiful setting stannyboy. Welcome to Pricescope.
35.gif

stannyboy

Rough_Rock
Thanks!
Cehra,
what is your setting? Is it similar to this?

Basically I don''t mind paying the extra for HOF. I''m not looking for a very big rock, maybe .5 ct or so. We really like this setting, so that makes me think it''s worth it. Also, I couldn''t find any pics in yellow, but I think the lady likes yellow best.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous setting. I love it when the prongs are twisted or different like that. It really adds dimension to the setting!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think that is a beautiful design but you probably would need to have it set with a Hearts on Fire diamond. I imagine you could have something similar custom made, but sometimes when you really love a setting it is just best to go with the real thing. I have a HOF three stone ring and while indeed very pricey the setting is extremely well made and the diamonds are spectacular!

stannyboy

Rough_Rock
thanks sundial!

which 3 stone ring do you have? I''ve been checking out their other settings as well

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have the HOF Identity three stone ring with the three sided pave. I have owned it for nearly two years now with no problems whatsoever.

HOFidentagain.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 2:51:54 PM
Author: Sundial
I have the HOF Identity three stone ring with the three sided pave. I have owned it for nearly two years now with no problems whatsoever.
for the longest time I thought your ring intentionally spelled out "MOM" under your stones :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 1:35:37 PM
Author: stannyboy
Thanks!
Cehra,
what is your setting? Is it similar to this?
No, but it has some very similar qualities... and it isn''t an actual setting yet... I just love it. I''ve decided against the split shank for me, but I think it is really beautiful :) I just had never seen this one before, and its always nice to see pictures of something similar to what you are doing :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a very nice setting. Do you have any photos from the top down? It''s not a real split shank is it? And what do the prongs look like? It looks very fluid and substantial.

If you really like it as is it''s easier to go with the designer.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
that is almost the exact setting that i have been dreaming up in my head! I have looked all over and could not find it and finally resigned myself to having one custom made. I do not see prices anywhere on the HOF website, do you have to contact them for that kind of information. Just wondering what the price would be on a 1-1.5Carat asscher in platinum.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats a gorgeous setting! I love it!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 5:08:01 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

for the longest time I thought your ring intentionally spelled out ''MOM'' under your stones :)
LOL Cehra! That is the HOF logo!!!
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 6:42:53 PM

Date: 2/19/2007 5:08:01 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

for the longest time I thought your ring intentionally spelled out ''MOM'' under your stones :)
LOL Cehra! That is the HOF logo!!!
9.gif
For the longest time the only place I''d seen your ring was in your avatar - once I saw it bigger I could tell it wasn''t mom but never knew what it was LOL I *still* see mom though when I see your ring... I probably always will though now it''ll be explained lol

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful setting!! I can think of a few vendors would could pull it off, ERD, knoxjewelers.biz, leon, MM, etc....but getting the real thing might be easier. Everything is in the details in this ring. MM would do an awesome job, but he''s an artist and doesn''t "copy" anything, and the price would probably be as much or more.

stannyboy

Rough_Rock
You''re right, it seems silly to pay a lot of money to copy something when you could pay a similar amount for what you''re trying to copy!

Someone asked about a picture from the top, here''s one I found off the Hearts on Fire website (where the first is also from!)

Seduc1R_1.jpg

stannyboy

Rough_Rock
here''s one with white and yellow

347d338.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results