shape
carat
color
clarity

HoF Dream diamond Price/proportions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jeff

Rough_Rock
I wanted to know what the proportions of a Hearts on Fire dream diamond should be? Also, does anyone know about how much a 3/4ct., SI1 H should cost? Finally, do any Pricescope vendors carry the Dream diamond? Thank you
read.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I don't know if any Pricescope vendors are HoF dealers. However, I suspect that since you're dealing with a branded diamond you are going to have to trust their proportions and be willing to shell out however much they ask for. HoF diamonds are quite overpriced, but if you specifically want the Dream diamond--like if you specifically want a Mercedes--you have to be willing to pay that premium.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
It seems to me that the flanders is a similar cut.

[/u]

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
RA, for not wanting to be a Jonathan shill, you're sure shillin' away!
2.gif

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 6/16/2003 5:21:20 PM Hest88 wrote:

RA, for not wanting to be a Jonathan shill, you're sure shillin' away!
2.gif

----------------

The referral checks are piling up! Maybe I'll cash them in for a trip to Lon Gisland.
tongue.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
We looked at a Dream HOF....we looked at almost the stone you are pricing out....a .80c H SI1 was around $7500 back in October 2002. A 1c G SI1 was $10k. A pricey markup....but the stones were beautiful. Thank goodness we looked at other stones and got distracted...or else I'd be wearing a 1c Dream on my finger instead of something bigger...hee hee.
9.gif

Gator

Rough_Rock
I also agree with Mara on the Dream pricing. I was also shopping for one a couple of months ago and saw a 0.75 ct G VS2 for 7500. The vendor told me to expect to spend around $10K per ct for the Dream. It is a mighty beautiful diamond if you can spend that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results