shape
carat
color
clarity

Historical Inspired Pieces?

bryannadoty

Rough_Rock
Trade
Me (archaeologist) and my brother (geologist) have been collecting precious metals and gems for quite some time. We are currently working on several prototypes for men's jewelry (ring, pendents, etc) inspired by historical cultures/stories/myths/legends/folklore; aka reverse engineer the archaeological process.

Admittedly, we are new to the jewelry world and have no idea if these types of pieces would be desirable. Any advice/suggestions on how to build a jewelry brand which incorporates history?

bryannadoty

Rough_Rock
Trade
Any ideas? I'm still waiting for any support.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds exciting & different!

I’m not sure the people on here are the right people to ask about how to build a jewellery brand & business though. We are mostly consumers who just appreciate what we & others find on our jewellery journeys.

Perhaps you could take some business advice from professional bodies already in the trade. And good luck!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiring a consultant or doing the research yourselves would be a good place to start. I don’t know if anyone here is an expert in branding and market research. If they were, I imagine they’d like to be compensated for their time and expertise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results