shape
carat
color
clarity

HIMYM Spoof- Video Proposal!

leejl01

Rough_Rock
Since this forum was so instrumental in helping me select a ring (forum topic), I want to share my proposal video with you guys. For any guys on the fence on making a video, I think it is totally worth the effort and my fiancee enjoyed it tremendously.

My girlfriend (now fiancee) and I have been long distance for around 4 years and the way we spend time with each other is to webcam and watch TV shows or movies at the same time. Since we were both huge fans of How I Met Your Mother, I decided to make a video spoof of Barney Stinson's last page of the playbook (which he uses to proposes to Robin).

Basically, I filmed like mad for 3 days and then one of my friends who edits videos, helped produce it. I also tweeted Neil Patrick Harris (who plays Barney) to help narrate but unfortunately he did not respond... It was still pretty epic tho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1TF8_lRyns

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Looks like even though you didn't get a twitter response, you have a nice banter going on in the comments for your video! Congrats to you and your FI, and brilliant idea! I am a big fan of HIMYM as well so nice to see this pulled off!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results