shape
carat
color
clarity

Hillary Puts Our National Security in Jeopardy

siv1

Shiny_Rock
http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-releases-189-pages-hillary-clinton-email-probe/story?id=42319084

The FBI released nearly 200 more pages of documents late today from its investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, offering further insight into how FBI officials decided that charges were not warranted for the former secretary of state and her aides.
FBI Director James Comey has said repeatedly that while his agency's investigation found no evidence to indicate Clinton knew classified information was being sent over her home server, the FBI did conclude that Clinton was "extremely careless" in the handling of classified information.
In fact, the documents released today show that during a trip to Russia while secretary of state, one of Clinton's aides brought a pouch with Clinton's classified briefing book into the hotel suite they were sharing. After Clinton and the aide left the suite, diplomatic security found a classified document had been left behind -- and the pouch should not have been brought to the suite in first place, according to the FBI documents.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL this is ludicrous.. do we know of any other prezes that is perfect.... I mean really I have to LOL. This is a slam, and the FBI isn't in charge of the Secretary of State, that person is in charge of them.. another right wing slam of no use. I'd fire them all.

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Tekate|1478368385|4094132 said:
LOL this is ludicrous.. do we know of any other prezes that is perfect.... I mean really I have to LOL. This is a slam, and the FBI isn't in charge of the Secretary of State, that person is in charge of them.. another right wing slam of no use. I'd fire them all.

I guess leaving security information in an unsecured area where ANYONE could view it doesn't concern you. The aide was in the SAME ROOM as Hillary. It also says the information shouldn't have been in her possession to begin with. THIS is what she DID as Secretary of State. And we are supposed to trust her as PRESIDENT?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just stop responding. There is no point engaging anymore.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1478446095|4094499 said:

Just stop responding. There is no point engaging anymore.

right.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
where is the don't feed the trolls emoticon?

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
If the only argument is "nobody's perfect," then yes, why argue?
And why "troll?" OP has recent anti-HRC posts, so he/she must be a troll? Don't get it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1478543763|4094853 said:
And why "troll?" OP has recent anti-HRC posts, so he/she must be a troll? Don't get it.
Might not be a troll but exhibits troll behaviour. He/she only posts a link and that's it. No explanation or insight as to why he or she is of this opinion with verified facts to back it up.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump puts our national security in jeopardy simply by speaking, even about a variety of topics which are not about national security per se.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results