shape
carat
color
clarity

Highly Recommended...

lottapalooza

Rough_Rock
I know this has been done to death but I am just looking for some rec's for awesome jewellers that I can deal with by email (am in Oz). I have seen lots of names all over PS, but would love to get a bit of a list happening that I can check out and then start contacting. This is for my wedding rings and my fiance's wedding band.

So far I have:

Brian Garvin Diamonds
Whiteflash
James Allen
ID Jewellery

Anyone else I should check out? Sorry guys, you don't have to write much if you don't want to, just a name would be so helpful.

Thanks

slg47

Ideal_Rock
what type of ring are you looking for?

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Are you looking for something completely custom or a semi custom or a purchase of something existing that can be done entirely be email? I'd also check out Jewels by Erica Grace if it's any kind of custom; I've worked with them and they're fantastic.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Novel|1305302911|2920785 said:
Are you looking for something completely custom or a semi custom or a purchase of something existing that can be done entirely be email? I'd also check out Jewels by Erica Grace if it's any kind of custom; I've worked with them and they're fantastic.
I've worked with them by email as well and Erica was great to work with!

Ari at Single Stone has always been quick to answer any of my inquiries but I haven't purchased from them as of yet.

Vendor recommendations all depend on what type of ring you're wanting -- plain, pave, organic/rustic/unique, antique-style, etc. (both of the above vendors do a lot of antique inspired work)

I've also ordered a custom band(modification of one of their designs) from the Facets collection. Leah at Facets was a pleasure to work with. It only took two weeks to have the ring made.The melee was so bright and beautiful! Sadly, I no longer have the ring as it ended up being too big (I ordered up a quarter size since it was an eternity band) making it uncomfortable to wear. It was so pretty I wore it for a while despite the fit issue lol. I would definitely purchase from them again.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just did my reset through Emma Parker... (Sareen Jewelry Setting).. I sent my ring off on Monday and he called me today.. it's done... now it's headed from the designer to the Jeweler for pictures and back to me by Tuesday or Wednesday... They are not as big but the prices were awesome and the Service better.. they sent samples and they have been SUPER responsive... I am so excited I can't wait... pictures to come... :appl: :appl: :appl:

lottapalooza

Rough_Rock
It is for our wedding bands - his will be a custom design, and mine will be two 3/4 eternity bands, shared prong settings.

Have spoken with both WF and BGD - great customer service, I just don't know who else to talk to? Starting to run out of time, so will possibly just go with one of these guys, but I just wanted to know if there is anyone else that stands out to you?

pinknblue

Rough_Rock
I had great experience with Sareen Jewelry, and bought my e-ring and shared prong wedding band from them. Worth looking into!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results