shape
carat
color
clarity

Highly recommend Mark Turnowski @ Engagementringsdirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

patrickbateman

Rough_Rock
As the title states I highly recommend using Mark Turnowski @ engagementringsdirect.com!!! I cannot think of an easier transaction I have had in the past. I was a little skeptical purchasing my fiance's engagement ring knowing how far away he was (NY compared to SoCal), but he was always very easy to get a hold of by either email or phone. I ended up going with the Winnie setting (which looks amazing BTW!) and every day my fiance and I get complements on her ring. It is unlike the typical engagement setting you see frequently and looks very classic and very radiant. I was on a very close time frame for my proposal as I scheduled a surprise engagement party afterwards and needed the ring completed at a particular date and no later. Mark was very up front with me and came through exactly when he said he would. Because of this, we will definitely be going back to Mark for our wedding bands as well. I posted some pics below, if you have any questions about the ring or Mark please let me know!
35.gif

patrickbateman01.jpg

patrickbateman02.jpg

patrickbateman03.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement! And do you mind telling me more about that diamond? (Shape, color, clarity, carat weight, etc.) It''s beautiful!

patrickbateman

Rough_Rock
Winnie set, double row halo, with double row underneath (pave set),

0.54ct round total pave set stones, set in platinum

center stone: 1.02ct, VS2, G, Cushion, ex polish and symmetry, no culet

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!! I heart Mark!!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
Isn't he is the best??!!

Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! It''s always wonderful to hear a happy ending here. The ring is stunning and droolworthy. Congratulations on your engagement!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is beautiful!

Thank you so much for posting your experience with Mark Turnowski. I, too, will be using Mark to create my engagement ring and my bf has already purchased my cushion diamond from him. I have enjoyed working with Mark but it is always good to see that someone else has had such a positive experience.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It's so beautiful. Just love the tiny halo. It looks like it's all lit up. Congrats.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love the winnie, more pics please!
36.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Gorgeous ring!!!!!!
41.gif
Great Job Mark!!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results