shape
carat
color
clarity

High Performance Diamonds Review

mjpatel626

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I wanted to leave a review for Wink Jones and his team at High Performance Diamonds. They are a spectacular group that are caring, passionate, and extremely professional. I was nervous about not going into a store and seeing my ring but I always had a dream of designing something for my fiancee. Wink's team did exactly that and more. They made the process streamlined and simple and receiving the diamond along with the custom setting made me happier than I ever imagined.

The first thing I did was look at engagement rings both in person and on-line. After getting a good grasp of what I wanted I worked with Wink Jones and Melissa Sharp to help design a one-of-a-kind, custom engagement ring!

After seeing the beautiful specimen I gathered the courage to propose to my even more beautiful fiancée.

Attached are some photos. Again, I can not thank Wink and his crew enough as they've made life marvelous for me!!! 20190514_162635.jpg 20180324_210739.jpg 20180324_210737.jpg 20180324_114947.jpg

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Wink and his team are amazing! We need more details, specs, hand shots, etc! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to a beautiful couple! Thank you for sharing your lovely engagement photos and telling us about the ring you created with High Performance Diamonds.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and what a sweet proposal :)

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Such a cute couple and sweet proposal. And VERY, VERY nice to hear such stellar words about the vendor.

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. Beautiful Ring

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!
We need hand pictures!;)2

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your story! I bet your fiancee was not only overwhelmed by the ring and proposal, but on the work you did to give her something very special. Additional pictures would be greatly appreciated.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and on your choice of an amazing diamond as well! I can attest to the beauty of CBI diamonds and the impeccable quality of the HPD team. Please post stone stats and hand shots when you have a chance... the ring looks absolutely beautiful!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Awww congratulations! What glorious pictures. It looks very romantic and special.

Now we just need more photos of the ring too, with hand shots! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results