shape
carat
color
clarity

High Performance Diamonds review

CBIlover

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to PriceScope, so bear with me (and the lengthiness of this review), but I had to register so that I could review High Performance Diamonds and relay my experience working with Wink Jones.

I'll give a little background information to start off. This is the first diamond my fiance and I have ever purchased. About a year ago, I started learning about diamonds in anticipation of getting engaged. As my research began, I became fascinated with diamonds and what characteristics made a diamond phenomenal. I quickly knew that I had to have the best possible cut. Once we got engaged, we were on the hunt for the perfect diamond (my fiance knew I wanted to pick it out with him - so we did so together). We looked at many, many retail stores which were supposed to be reputable in our area, but had horrible experiences. The customer service was poor, we felt like the sales associates weren't listening to what we were looking for - or couldn't deliver, and were downright frustrated. Finally we stumbled upon a local jeweler that carried a brand I had briefly read about called Crafted by Infinity (through Todd from Nice Ice - who is also AMAZING and quickly gave me advice on each diamond I was considering). We were blown away with the first glimpse. These diamonds blew every other diamond we previously viewed out of the water! We immediately knew we would end up with one of these diamonds. So, we began researching their offerings. We learned that High Performance Diamonds was an online retailer of Crafted by Infinity. What was so great about this was the relationship Wink Jones had with the jeweler at our local, traditional brick and mortar. We were able to view a number of Crafted by Infinity stones in our budget and make an informed decision in order to find the best fit for us.

I will say that what we ended up purchasing shocked me. I always thought I would go no lower than an H in color, but we ended up with an L! That is how fabulous these stones are! We were able to get a much higher carat weight (1.21) for our money by choosing an L color and were still able to get VVS2 clarity within our budget. All I have to say is that the superior performance of this diamond is all due to the incredible cut that Crafted by Infinity delivers. I was so sensitive to color in other stones, but the cut was so precise that my L faces up perfectly white. Not only that, but the bit of color it does have seems to give it a richness and personality that diamonds I viewed in the colorless range didn't deliver (in my humble opinion). The cooperation between Wink and our local Crafted by Infinity retailer was so impressive and enabled us to buy the diamond of our dreams.

I highly recommend Wink from High Performance Diamonds. He was extremely quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls and made us feel like valued customers. If we are on the hunt for diamonds in the future, he will be the first place we go.

I can't wait to show off my dream diamond once it is set! Unfortunately we are still working on that part, so I need to be patient. But it has been so worth the wait for us to find our perfect match. All I have to say is WOW! What a fabulous experience. Thanks Wink!! = )

**I'll post a picture of our beauty when I can get the picture uploaded.

CBIlover

Rough_Rock
Here is a photo of the diamond. Couldn't be happier with it!

_5370.jpeg

egemnoel

Shiny_Rock
Wink and the CBI team deliver once again! Fantastic choice and post more pics please.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and ring. Welcome to the CBI family.

Your diamond will surprise you when you least expect it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beauty from CBI... :love: :appl:

CBIlover

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! The setting for our diamond finally came in! We ended up with a Diadori setting that is exactly what I wanted. Simple, and classic allowing for the focus to be on our gorgeous diamond. We are so so glad we didn't let the color scare us away fro, this diamond. It looks AMAZING! Even the jeweler who set it couldn't believe it was graded as an L. Here are a few pictures! Sorry they are all sideways.... Not sure how to fix it!

_5902.jpeg

_5903.jpeg

_5904.jpeg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool setting! Looks lovely on your hand - congrats! :wavey:

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
Love your unique setting and the diamond looks so much whiter than an L. Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and I love that setting!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it's stunning. And SO white for an "L". You did a great job, congratulations! :clap:

CBIlover

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments! We feel great about the purchase and couldn't be more thrilled with the performance of Crafted by Infinity diamonds. I highly recommend them, and Wink!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful in that setting. I'm saying that as a non diamond person (going on a 4th pair of studs...lol :shock: ) The balance of stone to setting looks fantastic!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and a perfect setting to show off your diamond. Congratulations.

mcosme

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! can't believe it's an L

iamjo

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments! We feel great about the purchase and couldn't be more thrilled with the performance of Crafted by Infinity diamonds. I highly recommend them, and Wink!

Your ring is exceptional! You made an awesome choice

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Guacamole!!!! That ring looks incredible!!! Like you, I don't know that I would ever have preciously considered a lower coloured diamond... wow!!! Do you have any pictures where you're seeing more colour in the stone?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

I love CBI diamonds.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results