carat
color
clarity

High Jewelry Event (image heavy)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
High Jewelry Event

Hi All!
I would like to share some images from a Tiffany & Co. High Jewelry Event. A portion of the store was cordoned off at the Beverly Hills Flagship Location. I understand it was by invitation only. This past weekend my husband and I got to
muck around in some serious jewels. Thought you might enjoy!

But first several versions of the Schlumberger 16 stone ring. Soo pretty and classic BUT incredibly uncomfy. Years ago, I found them super uncomfy when i was a size minus 4 finger. Now that my fingers are fleshier and thicker, i thought i'd give them a go. Still uncomfy!! I was told i'd get accustomed to it. (but what if i don't?? then what??)
IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1175.JPG IMG_1174.JPG IMG_1173.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1109.JPG
Love EVERYTHING about these rings EXCEPT the lack of comfort!!!
The mixed metal is just EVERYTHING!!
must attach additional images in follow up posts...

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1106.JPG

One of the only bracelets that caught my eye and tried on. SO HEAFTY and SUBSTANTIAL!! really really beautiful
IMG_1105.JPG IMG_1104.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1101.JPG

This 4 leaf ring is completely COMFORTABLE! it felt great.
IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1113.JPG
alright, reached my image limit...follow up post to come. these first few images are just a bit of an appetizer for some SERIOUS Jewels to come...

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a .85 Marquis cut fancy intense blue diamond IF clarity
with .23ct each side d-e color vs clarity $850,000
IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG IMG_1116.JPG IMG_1117.JPG

Dark rich velvety green emerald cut emerald (forgotten the carat weight)
$320,000
IMG_1118.JPG IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1120.JPG IMG_1121.JPG IMG_1121.JPG IMG_1123.JPG
it was beautiful but i prefer lighter green even though the
darker richer green is rarer and more valuable.

alright getting super late...must head to bed...will share more tomorrow...thanks!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! All of it!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting the pics!

I like the blue diamond but :o at the price!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the wonderful pictures! I agree about the first ring - I wanted to buy it years ago but thought it was far too uncomfortable for me. Obviously that isn’t the case with everyone as they keep making and selling the ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that bracelet!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful goodies! Thank you for posting the pictures.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to one of those in Dallas and it was so fun! I'm still dreaming about the $38K asscher band I tried on!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I adore that bracelet! Thanks so much for taking the time to share! I love some awesome eye candy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing! I loved the "flower" bracelet!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The flower bracelet is definitely my favorite, but all of the pieces are great!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
=)2 Hello Fellow Jewelry Lovers!
First order of business:
Thank you for your lovely responses. I will take the time to reply in kind once all the images of this High Jewelry Event series is uploaded. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. It means alot to me.
And yes, uploading this many images is a bit tedious and time consuming but if YOU enjoy it, then its worth it!

Alright without further ado, I believe we left of at the emerald cut emerald ring...

Another emerald but smaller and with side trilliants. Ive forgotten the carat weight but the luscious green is a touch lighter and very very glowy. the other emerald was more size impressive but this one's color more than holds its own.
IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1125.JPG

This sapphire is incredibly photogenic as in real life it read much darker but in images it positively glows yet remains super saturated and so rich. And its sizable as well. So sorry forgot carat weight
on this one as well but it was several carats offers a nice presence on the hand. Love the baguette sides only $78,000

IMG_1126.JPG IMG_1127.JPG IMG_1128.JPG IMG_1129.JPG IMG_1130.JPG IMG_1131.JPG

8 carat oval ruby with 1 carat e-f color ovals per side. this ring is ultra impressive just for sheer presence and size. the ruby is cut really really deep, almost appearing deeper than it is wide. It photographs just as it appears in person. Certainly did feel satisfying on the hand but almost too much depth, to me. $320,000
IMG_1132.JPG IMG_1133.JPG

Alright, ive reached my max images. More to come...

Teaser: There's a doozy coming up. My husband has nicknamed it "godzilla":P2

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, that blue marquis! :kiss2:

And agreed that you have lovely hands!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for taking the time and efforts to post for us. Waiting not so patiently for more:twisted2:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Big Fat Facets these are so beauty. Thank you for posting. Curious about Godzilla...:whistle:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so fun! They are all divine but that ruby ring! :love:
I can’t wait to see Godzilla :shock:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
=)2Hello My Fellow Jewelry Lovers!!
Please accept my apologies for the delay.
I was unable to allocate time to upload for you any sooner.
But here we are! We left off at the 8 carat ruby ring...

here's the 8 carat on hubby's pinky...just for fun and giggles. it's not lost any presence on a man's hand.
IMG_1138.JPG

this tanzanite ring is AMAZING!!!!! I was THIS CLOSE to bringing this beauty home!!!
Im not fond of halo's on myself, much less TWO halos. but somehow this just look incredible to me!!
the halo closes to the center stone is a regular conventional halo of super small diamond, might
very well be micro halo. The outter halo is partially bezel set with a scalloped sillouette that i just
seem to NEVER tire of. The color is beautiful. Tanzanites aren't all that robust on the moh's scale,
though. forgotten carat weight. Ive got a thing for cluster type rings especially of the victorian variety.
IMG_1139.JPG IMG_1141.JPG IMG_1142.JPG IMG_1143.JPG IMG_1144.JPG

this was taken out just for comparison as i was head over heels for the previous tanzanite. I like nothing about this ring. not even it's size and im usually really keen for sizable rings...
IMG_1145.JPG IMG_1146.JPG IMG_1146.JPG IMG_1147.JPG

well, we've reached our limit again...
By the way, thank you for leaving your comments for me. I love them!!
It good to know that you enjoy these...
More to come...

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
7 carat square step cut asscher I color vvs or vs, I forget.
I mean the image says it all. its just wow! Of course the warmth was evident right when it
was handed to me to try on. But the sheer SIZE of it, its basically all one can really focus on.
it's a beauty. the setting/mounting and band seemed antique inspired lots of intricate pave
work like one would see in an antique ring.
IMG_1151.JPG

here is the 7 carat with an anniversary band of mine.
IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

alright. this is the last piece. just look at the depth of this stone!?!
IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG IMG_1155.JPG IMG_1156.JPG

18 carats H color vs or vvs can't recall (at this point, who cares?!?) its 18 carats of step cut goodness
1.5 million. Meet Godzilla
IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1160.JPG

Gosh darn it!! Ive reached my limit... be right back...

Attachments

• IMG_1151.JPG
    IMG_1151.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 31

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow! Lots of gorgeous and HUGE jewelry. :appl:

angeljosephy

Rough_Rock
Premium
I showed my husband the 18 carats and he :-o

Following for more photos!!:kiss2:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for taking the time to upload these pics. Love them all but the bracelet and the ruby are my favs.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Intriguing price for the emerald ::)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! alright we're back...

This 18 carater had the smallest table... hopefully you are able to discern from the profile images...
IMG_1161.JPG IMG_1162.JPG IMG_1163.JPG

Just for fun my husband and my sales associate asked me to place my diamond next to the 18 carat step cut asscher.
"Poor little diamond that could" 3 and a half(er) emerald cut next to an 18 carat asscher.
D color against an H color
These images alone are suggesting to me that i probably ought to reset in platinum instead of gold...
What do you think?? That platinum seems to really pop instead of "subduing" a diamond...
IMG_1164.JPG IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1166.JPG IMG_1167.JPG IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1169.JPG IMG_1170.JPG

reached my limit...

Thanks so very much for your comments and feedback! I love'em!!

bonus feature ahead...=)2

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures, even though they make me want to throw my entire jewelry collection into the trash:love:

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
You have such lovely hands @Big Fat Facets! :love:

I agree with you that Schlumberger 16 stone ring is uncomfortable. I returned mine - but sometimes I'm still thinking about them. The real deal breaker for me was that it's an eternity... maybe if someday they make it into half instead... :think:

And Godzilla is :-o:shock:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures, even though they make me want to throw my entire jewelry collection into the trash:love:

dear Madam Bijoux,
please don't...
just a little fun and inspiration. It never hurts to look...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results