shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi guys, could you help me with this Tiffany Key

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys, I am looking for Tiffany key and came across this key in particular. It is gorgeous but I cannot confirm its existence. I posted on another forum but figure I try here as well. Anyone has any info on this key? or authenticity? I think it looks like from the enchanted line but not sure. Seller has no paperwork since it was bought at auction. Thanks so much

any, any help is appreciated

m_60eb2499920786062b4b505d.jpeg

m_60eb24d8275e55ec10d1e1f7.jpeg

m_60eb24cc92078649574b51f7.jpeg

m_60eb24f2bcdb2f3e950b52a6.jpeg

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very Pretty, and well loved. It's hard to see the fine details in the stamping because of it. I do have a Tiffany key, I'll have to take a pic of the stamps for you in a bit.

tranquil55

Rough_Rock
It appears that these pendants are called key or fleur de lis pendants. Here's the back of one of these pendants as an example of the clean, precise mounting:
I found one Tiffany-style key shaped more like the one in your photo but not identical:

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Very Pretty, and well loved. It's hard to see the fine details in the stamping because of it. I do have a Tiffany key, I'll have to take a pic of the stamps for you in a bit.

It appears that these pendants are called key or fleur de lis pendants. Here's the back of one of these pendants as an example of the clean, precise mounting:
I found one Tiffany-style key shaped more like the one in your photo but not identical:

Thanks you both so much. I found out it’s a replica of fluer de lis like Tranquil said but it’s a poor replica of the ring. It’s actually posted on Poshmark and yikes almost fell for it.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks you both so much. I found out it’s a replica of fluer de lis like Tranquil said but it’s a poor replica of the ring. It’s actually posted on Poshmark and yikes almost fell for it.

There are SO MANY Tiffany fakes out there! Good for you for researching!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I'm late to the party but that's the Enchant heart key , not the Fleur de Lis.

Aside from it looking off, as far as I know that particular Enchant key was only made in platinum not white gold.

Last edited:

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
I'm late to the party but that's the Enchant heart key , not the Fleur de Lis.

Aside from it looking off, as far as I know that particular Enchant key was only made in platinum not white gold.

Thanks @elle_chris
I came across it by chance on Poshmark. I know probably the worst place to look for Tiffany but I was curious. I saw the key and thought it was pretty. Seller said bought from auction (red flag) and the key is completely off. I guess fakes tend to copy high priced keys.

Thanks so much @lala646. I actually saw the fashionphile key recently. So pretty but still too expensive for what I want to pay for a “key” if you know what I mean. :)
I did end up with a trefoil key it has been authenticated and I’m waiting it to come next week <3

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
It doesn’t look legit to me

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results