shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi from Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

McStew

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this handy-dandy site one day while searching the internets for a "design your own engagement ring" website and I haven''t been able to stay away since!

My BF (FF= Future Fiance? I like that) and I started out as "just friends" about 5 years ago, but have been exclusively dating for almost 3 years.

We''ve known from the beginning that we would one day be married, and I get more and more antsy with every birthday that passes, and when another friend/sibling/cousin/couplethatsnotus gets married. I''ve had multiple little birdies tell me that he says "It''s happening soon," and that does NOTHING to ease my anticipation (aka: impatience).

Tax season is upon us and I''ve got all my crossables crossed that something pretty and shiny will come out of it! So if you could just send some of that "dust" my way, I''d greatly appreciate it (and I''m not talking about a little sprinkle... I could really use it by the truck load).

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 2:42:27 PM
Author:McStew

Tax season is upon us and I've got all my crossables crossed that something pretty and shiny will come out of it! So if you could just send some of that 'dust' my way, I'd greatly appreciate it (and I'm not talking about a little sprinkle... I could really use it by the truck load).
LOL

You got it!

*******************DUST******************
sparkle.gif
sparkle.gif

ETA: Forgot to Welcome you!
35.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS!

**Dust** for your upcoming engagement!!

McStew

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies! Still trying to navigate my way around the site, although I''m sure I''ll be spending 96% of my time here in LIW (the other 4% will be dedicated to SMTR
9.gif
). And thanks for the dust!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome McStew!!!! Glad you decided to join us!!

And I'm getting married in Vegas next year, so I may try to ask you some questions sometime!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
A big welcome to you! Sending tons of dust your way. Looking forward to reading your posts
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

I used to listen to the song "Galvanize" a lot... time to push the button... I felt that was played often of my LIW soundtrack... so I wouldn''t take my advice.. I am a bit looney... and it worked for me.. but I guess, you''d have to meet me IRL to get the full effect of my LOONEYNESS!
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Forgot... my truckload of dust for ya!!!

commercial-dumpster1.jpg

McStew

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the truckload! That''s a bigger truck than I was picturing... Awesome! But is it a garbage truck?
23.gif
ah well, stinky dust is better than no dust, so I''ll take it!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Well... you didn''t specify what kinda truck you wanted... and a commercial truck was the largest I could find... I filled it with magical PS dust, not stinky garbage.
9.gif

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
welcome
35.gif
sending you Lots and Lots of dust.

McStew

Rough_Rock
FrekeChild - You can ask me all the Vegas related questions you got, but I can''t promise I''ll be of much help. Will do my best, though.

1.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

This is a great place to be!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results