Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi from Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

McStew

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
21
Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this handy-dandy site one day while searching the internets for a "design your own engagement ring" website and I haven''t been able to stay away since!

My BF (FF= Future Fiance? I like that) and I started out as "just friends" about 5 years ago, but have been exclusively dating for almost 3 years.

We''ve known from the beginning that we would one day be married, and I get more and more antsy with every birthday that passes, and when another friend/sibling/cousin/couplethatsnotus gets married. I''ve had multiple little birdies tell me that he says "It''s happening soon," and that does NOTHING to ease my anticipation (aka: impatience).

Tax season is upon us and I''ve got all my crossables crossed that something pretty and shiny will come out of it! So if you could just send some of that "dust" my way, I''d greatly appreciate it (and I''m not talking about a little sprinkle... I could really use it by the truck load).
 

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
6,181
Date: 2/18/2009 2:42:27 PM
Author:McStew

Tax season is upon us and I've got all my crossables crossed that something pretty and shiny will come out of it! So if you could just send some of that 'dust' my way, I'd greatly appreciate it (and I'm not talking about a little sprinkle... I could really use it by the truck load).
LOL

You got it!

*******************DUST******************

ETA: Forgot to Welcome you!
 

McStew

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
21
Thank you ladies! Still trying to navigate my way around the site, although I''m sure I''ll be spending 96% of my time here in LIW (the other 4% will be dedicated to SMTR
). And thanks for the dust!
 

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
19,456
Welcome McStew!!!! Glad you decided to join us!!

And I'm getting married in Vegas next year, so I may try to ask you some questions sometime!
 

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
5,070
A big welcome to you! Sending tons of dust your way. Looking forward to reading your posts
 

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
4,511
Welcome!

I used to listen to the song "Galvanize" a lot... time to push the button... I felt that was played often of my LIW soundtrack... so I wouldn''t take my advice.. I am a bit looney... and it worked for me.. but I guess, you''d have to meet me IRL to get the full effect of my LOONEYNESS!
 

McStew

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
21
Thanks for the truckload! That''s a bigger truck than I was picturing... Awesome! But is it a garbage truck?
ah well, stinky dust is better than no dust, so I''ll take it!
 

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
4,511
Well... you didn''t specify what kinda truck you wanted... and a commercial truck was the largest I could find... I filled it with magical PS dust, not stinky garbage.
 

McStew

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
21
FrekeChild - You can ask me all the Vegas related questions you got, but I can''t promise I''ll be of much help. Will do my best, though.

 

audball

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,946
Welcome!


This is a great place to be!
 
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top