shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi. First post on the board...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvovals

Rough_Rock
I''ve visited the site a few times and finally decided to post. Can ya''ll recommend online vendors for loose diamonds. I want to start upgrading my ring one diamond at a time as I want to get the best quality I can. I know so many of you have experience with online vendors and could point me to the best! THanks.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi and welcome
35.gif
At the top of the page is a list of vendors under resources. Opinions vary but popular vendors include

Whiteflash
Good Old Gold
Winfields - Wink Jones
James Allen

There are probably many I have missed but these guys in particular have a great rep here. I have purchased from Michael Jay Fifth Avenue and he was terrific, not a PS vendor, but I couldn't be happier with the service I received from him.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome!

you''ll get a ton more response if you post this over in Rocky Talk. this forum is usually a post for the after the ring party!

also, take a lookover at Rocky Talk as there is lots of discussion about this and what to look for over there.

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results