shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey skippy!

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
I didn't want to hijack the other thread. Here's a pic of the boys when they were first born, maybe 2 months? And then a pic of all 3 of them. ;-) I wanna see yours! :appl:

twins2.jpg

twins.jpg

mymen.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beesha, your boys are soooo beautiful!!! What a gorgeous family!!! I will write more a little later, one baby is awake and I need to go check on him. aww, your boys are just gorgeous; you must be so proud!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
OMG they are so snuggly adorable!! love them! How much did they weigh?

Thanks for the compliments. I think they are pretty cute and handsome myself! ;-) I AM a blessed mama for sure!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beesha77|1317411212|3029940 said:
OMG they are so snuggly adorable!! love them! How much did they weigh?

Thanks for the compliments. I think they are pretty cute and handsome myself! ;-) I AM a blessed mama for sure!

Miles weighed 3 lbs 5.25 ozs and Evan weighed 3 lbs 8 ozs. Miles now weighs 13 lbs 1 oz and Evan weighs 12 lbs 9 ozs. It amazes me how much they have grown in just 5 months. How much did your boys weigh? I love that 3 mo pic where they are on their bellies! They were doll babies! You seriously have some adorable kids!! Do your twins have class together? Do you dress them different or the same? I love to hear about other mommas twins and hear what they do etc. We dress them different and sometimes the same. I think it is cute when they are in the same outfits. I doubt I will do that when they are older, since it is hard just pulling out the same outfit on purpose. I do hope they are in the same class starting school but maybe when they hit 3 or 4 th grade maybe try them apart? Do you have any thoughts on it? Are you part of a twins group? I joined but haven't gone to any meetings; when they get bigger I hope to go. I did make friends with some twins moms at the hospital and we keep in contact but their babies are super little or around the same age as mine. Thanks for sharing and I would love the hear more if you get a chance!!! :bigsmile: Thank you for asking to see pics and for your sweet compliments! All 3 of your boys are dolls! :love:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Look at all the handsome little men in this thread :love: :love: :love:

You're both going to have to fend off all the ladies with a stick!

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
I did dress the boys the same or at least it was the same shirt (stripes) but diff color. Honestly it was just easier. And they looked so different so I enjoyed dressing them alike. Now they dress themselves so they rarely dress alike. They have such different personalities. They are in the same pre-k class. They turned 5 in July but I didn't start them in kindergarten, I really felt they weren't quite ready. I think I will keep them together in kinder, but possibly separate them in 1st. One really is clingy, just in general so I think it may help him blossom a bit if they were separated. But it kills me to think about it! I have a few twin moms really close to me. My neighbor and I were pregnant together and she had her twins a week before me. Oh the twins were 5lbs 4oz, 17 1/2 in and 7lbs 2oz, 20 in. A little baby and a normal sized! Lol! I was induced at 38 weeks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beesha77|1317702438|3032668 said:
I did dress the boys the same or at least it was the same shirt (stripes) but diff color. Honestly it was just easier. And they looked so different so I enjoyed dressing them alike. Now they dress themselves so they rarely dress alike. They have such different personalities. They are in the same pre-k class. They turned 5 in July but I didn't start them in kindergarten, I really felt they weren't quite ready. I think I will keep them together in kinder, but possibly separate them in 1st. One really is clingy, just in general so I think it may help him blossom a bit if they were separated. But it kills me to think about it! I have a few twin moms really close to me. My neighbor and I were pregnant together and she had her twins a week before me. Oh the twins were 5lbs 4oz, 17 1/2 in and 7lbs 2oz, 20 in. A little baby and a normal sized! Lol! I was induced at 38 weeks!
That is awesome you could carry the babies so long!!! How fun to live next door to twins! Are they boys too or girls? Instant best friends :bigsmile: Thanks for sharing pics. It is fun to meet another twin momma on PS; there are a few of us here! :))

Echidna, aww you are sweet thanks!!

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Awww...loving the baby twin pics! They're all such beautiful kids. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results