shape
carat
color
clarity

hey girlies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
well first off congrats all you girls who got engaged this summer im happy for all of you!!! i loved all your stories!!

well heres a bit of an update...no engagement yet which is fine...this summer alot has progressed though, which is nice, we have talked alot about our timeline, and i think ill be getting a winter proposal, which makes me so happpy. im assuming this becasue he wants to have our engagement party in may/early june (we do huge engagement parties in my culture). and around christmas time is OUR time and so im praying for a pretty ring under my christmas tree.

one thing we cant seem to decide on is my ring, all we have down is that its an asscher, other than that were totally lost..oh well...

so thats my update
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hey Emilina! Good to hear from you, and I''m glad things are going so well.
1.gif

*RubyRN*

Shiny_Rock
Emilina- Glad to hear you''re making progress and hope you have an easier time making a ring decision than I am
25.gif
It''s tough but fun!

Good luck
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, I was wondering where you went! Glad to hear that things are going well and that a proposal is happening soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results