shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey box lovers! WOLF box from wayfair

LetLoveRule

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, these jewellery boxes are gorgeous :love: if only they shipped to Australia (while staying affordable with 50% off..)

I might try and get one next time I'm in the US/Canada and try and find one on eBay for now :oops2:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Received the Chloe zip in cream and Palermo zip in "rose gold" Friday before last but just getting back to this thread now because I had to wait for a sunny day for pictures and then life got busy. Without further ado, here they are:

IMG_1610.JPG

The Chloe in cream is beautiful, but alas I think it is much too big and heavy for travel, and the compartments weren't suitable for my needs. I wish all types of exteriors could come with all types of boxes so the customer can choose any box style with any exterior. Oh well. Onwards.

I was really excited in anticipation about the rose gold box and was very disappointed upon receipt when I saw that is was not rose at all. The color actually matches my gold iphone. Ironically, I also wanted a rose gold iphone but they were out of stock on the day I needed to make that purchase. I have a serious case of rose gold frustration. :x2
IMG_0272.jpeg

Now on to the interior. My ring size is 5-6. My engagement, pearl and sapphire cluster, sapphire and diamond, single pearl, and tanzanite rings did not fit in the bottom compartment / tapped the mirror. Was not surprised about the cluster or sapphire, but disappointed about the rest. Currently, the ring slots will only be good for three bands and a pair of huggies.
IMG_1605.JPG

Aaand the pearl and sapphire cluster does not fit in the top compartment at all when closed, while the sapphire and single pearl are a little tight. Rings are facing up for PS picture purposes, but would slant down when traveling.
IMG_1601.JPG

So what say you, my fellow jewelry lovers? Is the Palermo zip in "rose gold" worth keeping? Is it okay to travel with pearls like that in the bottom compartment or should I put a cloth over it to fill the area and keep them from hitting each other and the mirror? I would also have to put the two pearl rings in one of the bottom compartment square or rectangle areas. Maybe they should also be in teeny plastic bags, too?

* Special thanks to @monarch64 for reminding me how to post pictures so I could make this post.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mary poppins thank you for that great review! I’d been really hoping the Palermo would suit my needs but sounds like it’s not great for rings, how frustrating! It looks so nice otherwise.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the late update, it's been a crazy few weeks.

Here's the box I got and I LOVE it. I thought it might be too big but size is perfect for me. I kind of wish the ring section was larger, only because I keep my stud earrings there, but all in all different "types" of storage is very useful and can work in many different ways. Love the soft pink color too and quality seems great.

I would've never gotten this if it weren't for this thread, so thank you!

20181026_110909.jpg
20181026_111254.jpg

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the late update, it's been a crazy few weeks.

Here's the box I got and I LOVE it. I thought it might be too big but size is perfect for me. I kind of wish the ring section was larger, only because I keep my stud earrings there, but all in all different "types" of storage is very useful and can work in many different ways. Love the soft pink color too and quality seems great.

I would've never gotten this if it weren't for this thread, so thank you!

20181026_110909.jpg
20181026_111254.jpg

It looks wonderful!! The pink is a beautiful color. I couldn’t help but admire your pieces too; you have a fantastic collection. All those pearls are yummy! :kiss2:

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If anyone else runs across a promo code for the Wolf boxes, I'd love it if you'd pass it on. The Palermo safety deposit sized ones look just right, but I missed the 50% off sale. And I can't justify full price. :wavey:

@LaylaR why don't you contact Wolf and tell them you missed the 50% off sale and would it be possible for them to honor it for your purchase? And if not ask them when their next 50% off sale will be...you have nothing to lose and they might honor the 50% off for you. I once contacted Macy's because I missed a big sale and they allowed me to purchase my shopping bag for the sale price. Good luck, fingers crossed.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Black Friday is coming up I think?

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@LaylaR why don't you contact Wolf and tell them you missed the 50% off sale and would it be possible for them to honor it for your purchase? And if not ask them when their next 50% off sale will be...you have nothing to lose and they might honor the 50% off for you. I once contacted Macy's because I missed a big sale and they allowed me to purchase my shopping bag for the sale price. Good luck, fingers crossed.

It would never have occurred to me to do that. D'Oh. Such a great idea! Thanks Missy!

Pear Affair, that is very true. I'm not expecting to have much time for shopping that weekend though, since I am working in retail for the first time for a holiday (well, when I was in college I worked as a floral designer on Valentine's Day for a few years and I couldn't even look at a red rose for a decade afterward without feeling off), which is a good thing. I'll hopefully be making money not spending it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would never have occurred to me to do that. D'Oh. Such a great idea! Thanks Missy!

I hope it works for you. Good business models run on great customer service and if Wolf wants a lifetime customer they would be smart to extend the sale price to you now. Fingers crossed.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pear Affair, that is very true. I'm not expecting to have much time for shopping that weekend though, since I am working in retail for the first time for a holiday (well, when I was in college I worked as a floral designer on Valentine's Day for a few years and I couldn't even look at a red rose for a decade afterward without feeling off), which is a good thing. I'll hopefully be making money not spending it!

Maybe you’ll have a spare moment on cyber Monday? :mrgreen2:

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
We'll see!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LaylaR, Wolf is having a Black Friday sale through tonight. Email says 50% off sitewide using code LETITSALE.

Offer valid online at www.wolf1834.com. Discount eligible on select items. Available for a limited time. While supplies last. Sale ends at 11:59PM PST on November 25, 2018. Price adjustments on past orders will not be granted.

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you Mary! I am on it! Much appreciated.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Oh NO....... Just ordered this!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results