shape
carat
color
clarity

HEY! All you people who changed avatars...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Look - I cant keep you all straight anymore! What the heck is going on here?!? First ellen starts trouble with her Halloween avatar, and now I cant tell who anyone is anymore! Yeah, I'm looking at YOU thing2, TGal, ellen...all of you all...you know who you are! It's funny how accustomed we get to people's avatars though, isn't it? I'll be reading a post and think, "that sounds familiar..." and then I realize it's a poster who's changed their avatar. But seriously, I miss your old avatars...is it just me? It's like you all got makeovers and I dont recognize you anymore...
32.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
ha ha - this has been brought up before. Around Christmas a lot of PS'ers do change to a Christmas one, which I think is kind of fun. But it does throw one for a loop! Although some aren't as hard such as the ones with dogs, who are usually in their avatars, but have Santa hats on at this time of year.

I don't know how to make a shamrock Christmas-like. ?

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
It does get confusing. Maybe I''ll put the little guy in a Santa Hat and change mine up. Not sure how thrilled he will be with that
11.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:35:16 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
ha ha - this has been brought up before. Around Christmas a lot of PS''ers do change to a Christmas one, which I think is kind of fun. But it does throw one for a loop! Although some aren''t as hard such as the ones with dogs, who are usually in their avatars, but have Santa hats on at this time of year.

I don''t know how to make a shamrock Christmas-like. ?

Add a santa hat!
31.gif

I know what you mean I get that all the time! I changed mine because some others had mine and i just thought it was time to change it....

repeat after me...change is good....change is good....

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking the same thing, Surfgirl! I was reading one of TGal''s posts in another thread and I thought "Wow, this lady sounds exactly like TGal." Hmph. It was TGal donning a new facade, the nerve!
9.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:44:37 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~

I don't know how to make a shamrock Christmas-like. ?
Add a santa hat!
31.gif
hmm... I thought of that; I'll have to see if I can do it. I'm lousy at photoshop!

ETA: How about this shamrock hat? Hey surfgirl, look what your thread prompted: now I've changed mine!
3.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Mine is still my silly looking little pug, just a different picture of her.
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha - this has been brought up before. Around Christmas a lot of PS''ers do change to a Christmas one, which I think is kind of fun. But it does throw one for a loop! Although some aren''t as hard such as the ones with dogs, who are usually in their avatars, but have Santa hats on at this time of year.

who me????
2.gif

Don''t worry surfgirl, plain ol boring Zoe will be back after Christmas. i do agree though some of the one''s who have really changed, like tgal''s, I have to look at the name b/c i''m not used to her new avatar at all.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:55:06 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Although some aren''t as hard such as the ones with dogs, who are usually in their avatars, but have Santa hats on at this time of year.

who me????
2.gif

Don''t worry surfgirl, plain ol boring Zoe will be back after Christmas. i do agree though some of the one''s who have really changed, like tgal''s, I have to look at the name b/c i''m not used to her new avatar at all.
Ha! I thought you were one of them. Doesn''t Widget do that also? I could be remembering wrong. I like that picture of Zoe, and I think it''s cute to have it at this time of year and then go back to the other cute picture of her.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Heee, this brought to mind the whole TravelingGal cockroach/backpack thread. There was a frenzy of avatar change-ups after that, as I recall. Your avatar is talking to me

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha-sorry, Surf-I know! I don''t like all the changed avatars either, including mine! (Well, I like them, but I don''t like that I don''t recognize all my PS peeps right away!) I''ll probably bring my squished kitty pic back soon...I just felt like mixing it up after I saw everyone''s new fun avatars!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anybody remember the avatar stealing??? That was crazy. People stole other's avatars, I saw mine and was like hey I never said that!!! Ya'll know who you are. What a riot.
31.gif

I love the Holiday avatar's.
36.gif

I will never change mine, Irina made it for me. So it will stay as long as I am on PS......

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:03:06 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Does anybody remember the avatar stealing??? That was crazy. People stole other's avatars, I saw mine and was like hey I never said that!!! Ya'll know who you are. What a riot.
31.gif

I love the Holiday avatar's.
36.gif

I will never change mine, Irina made it for me. So it will stay as long as I am on PS......

Oh my goodness that is too funny!

I am doing
scratchhead.gif
the same trying to figure out who is who. I get Lorelei and Ellen mixed up now
26.gif

Holly had her wedding pic and now it is peanuts character. I now have to pay attention to the names
20.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:58:14 PM
Author: Selkie
Heee, this brought to mind the whole TravelingGal cockroach/backpack thread. There was a frenzy of avatar change-ups after that, as I recall. Your avatar is talking to me
That thread was hilarious! One of my favorite avatars of all time was the temporary one she drew, I think it was a stick-man wearing a backpack, and it said "avatar under construction" or something like that.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:27:30 PM

That thread was hilarious! One of my favorite avatars of all time was the temporary one she drew, I think it was a stick-man wearing a backpack, and it said ''avatar under construction'' or something like that.
9.gif

IMG_1549a.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Yes, I do seem to call some avatar switching..I believe Miss Belle had something to do with that...
2.gif

But I agree. It is really weird when people change their avatars. The avatar is like an identity or a face.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:57:43 PM

Date: 11/28/2007 10:55:06 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Although some aren''t as hard such as the ones with dogs, who are usually in their avatars, but have Santa hats on at this time of year.
who me????
2.gif
Ha! I thought you were one of them. Doesn''t Widget do that also? I could be remembering wrong.
Now I think it''s Dee*Jay, not Widget.... And it''s not a Santa hat but antlers?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It does throw me off seeing new avatars. It's funny how accustomed we get to people's avatars. Sometimes I miss old avatars.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:33:22 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Haha! Yes, I do seem to call some avatar switching..I believe Miss Belle had something to do with that...
2.gif

But I agree. It is really weird when people change their avatars. The avatar is like an identity or a face.
Yes, Miss Belle and Miss Mara, oh those devils, LOL!!
9.gif
11.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal, what inspired the head-banging avatar anyway?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:51:02 PM
Author: Selkie
TravelingGal, what inspired the head-banging avatar anyway?
There are bezeled diamond studs that have been sitting on my dining room table for a week now.

(that was my politically correct answer.)

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:20:45 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 11/28/2007 10:53:48 PM

Author: EBree

9.gif

I love to see your baby.. I was thinking maybe... we need to see more pictures of her.
9.gif

More pictures of my goofy little lady? Aww, thanks! I haven''t seen the "NO CATS ALLOWED!" thread in ages! It might be closed now. I''ll post a pic here, and hope surfgirl doesn''t mind my mini thread-jack!

We''re getting a custom ornament made to look like her little face, and this is the picture I sent in:

sallysnagz.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:53:22 PM

Date: 11/28/2007 11:20:45 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 11/28/2007 10:53:48 PM

9.gif

I love to see your baby.. I was thinking maybe... we need to see more pictures of her.
9.gif

More pictures of my goofy little lady? Aww, thanks! I haven''t seen the ''NO CATS ALLOWED!'' thread in ages! It might be closed now. I''ll post a pic here, and hope surfgirl doesn''t mind my mini thread-jack!

We''re getting a custom ornament made to look like her little face, and this is the picture I sent in:
Awwwww, she''s soooo cute!!! You''ll have to post a pic of the ornament!! I love Pugs!! Threadjacking is allowed when it comes to our furbabies right??
3.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ebree, what a cutie pie she is!!!

I''m not changing my Avatar either!!!!
9.gif

Linda

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too always love to see pics of wee Sally!! Love her little pink sweater/ harness!

SG I know I am one of the culprits, I just wanted to be Christmassy!!
41.gif

Hehehe - good one OFG!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:25:29 PM
Author:surfgirl
Look - I cant keep you all straight anymore! What the heck is going on here?!? First ellen starts trouble with her Halloween avatar, and now I cant tell who anyone is anymore! Yeah, I''m looking at YOU thing2, TGal, ellen...all of you all...you know who you are! It''s funny how accustomed we get to people''s avatars though, isn''t it? I''ll be reading a post and think, ''that sounds familiar...'' and then I realize it''s a poster who''s changed their avatar. But seriously, I miss your old avatars...is it just me? It''s like you all got makeovers and I dont recognize you anymore...
32.gif
/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/wobble2.gif[/img]

grins-xmas.gif

Join the party, get a xmas av.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:20:18 PM
Author: Skippy123

I am doing
scratchhead.gif
26.gif

Holly had her wedding pic and now it is peanuts character. I now have to pay attention to the names
20.gif
grins-xmas.gif

OFG, LOVE it!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2007 9:13:32 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 11/28/2007 11:20:18 PM
Author: Skippy123

I am doing
scratchhead.gif
26.gif

20.gif
grins-xmas.gif

OFG, LOVE it!!!
Hehehe...nice one El !!
25.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 10:25:29 PM
Author:surfgirl
Look - I cant keep you all straight anymore! What the heck is going on here?!? First ellen starts trouble with her Halloween avatar, and now I cant tell who anyone is anymore! Yeah, I''m looking at YOU thing2, TGal, ellen...all of you all...you know who you are! It''s funny how accustomed we get to people''s avatars though, isn''t it? I''ll be reading a post and think, ''that sounds familiar...'' and then I realize it''s a poster who''s changed their avatar. But seriously, I miss your old avatars...is it just me? It''s like you all got makeovers and I dont recognize you anymore...
32.gif

But I had to -- it''s Christmas! Time for a fun winky blinky Snoopy dog house!
9.gif
I confess, it was Zoe who started it (I think), or maybe Ellen.

Hey, anyone got a smiley in a Santa hat?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
How do you always know what I want, Ellen? It's like you read my mind; and if I would just read first before opening my mouth, I would know you already answered me! So do I just save your smiley in the hat to my pictures and then use it myself? Let me see now . . . (grinding gears noise as neophyte computer user thinks hard)

Yippee!!!!

smiley in santa hat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results