shape
carat
color
clarity

Hermitage Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

benno

Rough_Rock
I was curious if anybody has any experience with with Hermitage Diamonds. I wanted to get a "branded" stone and am looking at at some Hermitage options. By getting a branded stone does this mean you are guaranteed or at least more likely to get a stone that performs well in an idealscope test, AGS lab report or Gemex live report for example?

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2007 3:48:13 AM
Author:benno
I was curious if anybody has any experience with with Hermitage Diamonds. I wanted to get a 'branded' stone and am looking at at some Hermitage options. By getting a branded stone does this mean you are guaranteed or at least more likely to get a stone that performs well in an idealscope test, AGS lab report or Gemex live report for example?

Sorry, never dealt with Hermitage Diamonds, but getting a "branded" stone DOES NOT GUARANTEE much of anything (except you WILL be paying a premium for the name.) OK, I say that in jest. You probably will not get a poorly cut stone b/c that would look bad for the brand name. But, you will indeed be paying a premium for a comparable non-branded stone with good numbers. You just need to know the numbers to look for, or stick with ACAs to get a good performer.

Just do a search on this topic. You'll find a ton of info.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results