shape
carat
color
clarity

Hermes Enamel Bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey! How is everyone?

Does anyone own an Hermes enamel bracelet? I saw someone wearing one last night and I really like it. It comes in 2 sizes and wanted to see if anyone had pictures of either on wrist.

Thank You!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my best friends has 2 of them. I really like them.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are great but you can bang them and I worry about them cracking or breaking in some way...

golden

Shiny_Rock
I would like a red one with the gold H ... but I don''t know if I like the narrow or wider band....I think narrow. I will have to go look, the city doesn''t have red in stock, but I am sure they can order it. I like the black and the white as well.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I have two of them and ADORE THEM! But one is leather strap that entwines three times with the signature H in silver. It's an older model, and glad I got it when I did, because they don't make them anymore! The other is the enamel one you speak of.

I have the thin pink one with the simple H in the smaller size. I beat up on it, and it's just fine. Afterall, Hermes prides themselves on their construction and they hold up so very well! Well worth the investment. And while you are there, get a scarf! I am thoroughly addicted to their scarves. Completely and truly addicted.

golden

Shiny_Rock
HEY!!! How is everyone today? It''s still freezing in NJ, but not as bad as the last few days!

The leather strap one sounds just what I am looking for aside from the enamel- want to wear the enamel with something else as well. I wonder if they have remade anything similar...did you shop in Manhattan? How long ago did you get the leather strap one?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Sadly, that bracelet is no longer being made. It is soft supple calfskin, in black. My evil friend bought the one in brown at the same time, and won''t sell it to me... We bought them in Paris about 4 years ago? (give or take) We have BOTH searched far and wide for them, but it looks like the only way to get one is estate.

I do shop in NYC quite often, but frankly, I am not shopping out of NY so much because I live here, I almost feel decadent making my large purchases here, so when I take a trip, I tend to buy them there, because it;s a vacation and well, spending on THAT doesn''t count, right?
31.gif

I have a problem. Euros behoove me. They feel like play money, so I spend a lot more than I think. When you convert it, it''s actually not so fun, but i like to think they are equal to dollars, and even they they don''t look real, so my luxury shopping tends to take place much more guilt free in countries with different currency...
23.gif

Then enamel bracelets are great! I was thinking of getting another one actually...I say go for it. Because if you don''t they are gone. I am still mourning the loss of the La Clef baby blue silk scarf I wanted and poised to buy online, but held off until I tried it on. I never went and when I was deided I wanted it anyway, they shifted seasons and now it is a pattern of the past and I literally have commissions about 6 people to FIND ME THAT SCARF! I WANT!

So if you like it, buy it, before you won''t find it anywhere but estate sales years from now...(but then again the enamel ones have been staples...)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got the Click Clack, the bracelet with the H, in the large width...65 cm circumference. I got palladium, one black and one dark red. I am also getting their new spring blue which is a turquoise color and looks great. I also love the bracelets with the designs but they are a bit harder to wear. I got a scarf ring so I can turn the scarves into belts....really cool since I tend not to wear scarves otherwise...

golden

Shiny_Rock
DARK RED sounds gorgeous. I saw the turquoise online.

I don''t know now if I want the gold or palladium...I will have to check them out in person. I really do not wear any gold.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Have you seen the new ones online? I need to know how cute the Kelly Double Tour and the Night Bracelet are in person, so if I ever am free, I will head over to Hermes and see them... Anyone see them yet?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not, but will check them out. I might get one with gold but just do not tend to wear it. Waiting on the wide turq, looks pretty.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a teal with silver and a turq with silver. they are different, the teal is deeper. I love them all, they add a nice touch to an outfit in an easy way...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results