shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s One To Look At

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idhntr

Rough_Rock
Here is the ring in my possession. It is a round brilliant (.72 carats, VS-2, Color I). The band it white gold (14k) and the diamond is bezel set. There are three diamonds on each side that are .02 each and the same specs. as the center stone.

She loved the ring, but it isn''t on her finger and doesn''t look like it will be. She showed it to me and I got it a few months ago to surprise her. Anyway, I guess five years doesn''t mean anything. Too bad...hopefully she will come around someday. Hopefully I can put a picture of it on her finger on here.

Well, enjoy the ring. I hope someone does.

Ring Top View.jpg

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
That's a lovely ring - I'm so sorry it didn't go as you had hoped.
15.gif
I wish you all the best.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Gee, I'm so sorry to hear how things turned out.
Pretty ring, though

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT? You've been dating 5 years and said no when you proposed? How did you propose? Maybe she's irked about that? (Although I'm just reaching.) How old are you guys? Maybe she thinks she's you're too young?

When she showed it to you, did it seem like a hint or just, 'hey that's kinda nice'?

You don't have to answer any of these questions. I just hate when things don't work out. The down side of shopping in-cognito.

You did a great job on the ring, btw... good size, color and clarity- I VS2.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's a very pretty ring.

Sorry the engagement didn't work out.
sad.gif

idhntr

Rough_Rock
She had wanted a similar ring a year before, but the store sold it. This one happened to come along and she absolutely loved it. She didn't want a big diamond or one that sticks up to high. This one sits as flush as you can get to your finger and had incredible sparkle even though it is bezel set into the ring.
I actually didn't have the opportunity to even ask her. I'm 26 and she is 23. She mentioned that I can't ask her until she was finished with school, but I guess I waited too long (less than 1 1/2 years afterward). The hardest thing is having it sit here on my desk. Anyway, life goes on, right? We see eachother almost every day. Hopefully she'll come around.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and unique ring.

I hope it all works out.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck with that. At least you're prepared for the best!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful ring...and a heartbreaking story.
8.gif

I know it sounds pat but sometime things work out for the best. A broken engagement when I was very young seemed like the end of the world at the time...Now, I am SO GLAD I did not end up with that person.

You want to be with someone who loves and appreciates you...If she doesn't feel she can make this committment, it is better to go on and find someone who can really be your partner. A marriage--with its longevity and peaks & valleys--neeeds to start off really strong. Serious hesitations and mixed messages at this point would concern me.

I hope it works out if it is what is best for both of you.
1.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
This is a truly beautiful ring. I'm very sorry it didn't work out for you two. Hopefully the other forum members are right and this is the best thing in the long run (but I know that's hard to fathom at this time).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results