shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''''s my Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jesster00420

Rough_Rock
well, I am bragging, this ring is definitely not an M!
I''ve been waiting for three years for this, and a total of five. I took this outside in the sunshine of Vegas.
I''ve got my own opinions of the color, what do you guys think?
31090_DSCF0002.JPG

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
jesster, your pic did not post! Edited to add: oops, yes it did! it is a pretty ring.

theinquisitor

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I can''t formulate an opinion of the color, since I''m no expert and I don''t know how diamonds look in sunlight, etc. But it looks clear and white to me! I love your channel set band!

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
This ring is beautiful. I agree in loving the channel set diamonds along the band.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Its a pretty ring.. A little hard to see the detail as the pic is a little blurry though.

So what ARE the specs on it?
You say its NOT an M... but if it IS an M, you are right that it does look awfully white for an M.

Melissa

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks lovely (if a little blurry
21.gif
). Being an M isn''t always a bad thing, some people prefer warmer colours in a diamond, but many stones face up whiter than their designated body colour, so it may well look whiter than an M.

If the diamond sings to you, then that''s the main thing, I wouldn''t worry about anything else. I know what it''s like to wait for a much wanted sparkly. I waited over 25 years for mine.
21.gif
I hope that you enjoy your new ring as much as I do mine.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results