shape
carat
color
clarity

Here she is - ACA 3.3 ct J VSI, Vatche U-113

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! The ring is absolutely beautiful, and looks amazing on you.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It’s gorgeous!! Enjoy!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful classic set, your diamond is glorious!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks fabulous on you!

lavalle218

Rough_Rock
Congrats again on this beauty! From the last pic, it doesn’t look like the band touches the prongs. You can probably see it better if you use your loupe to see if the diamonds touch the prongs.

Lol - I just laugh because I do not have a loupe but I bet most diamond experts here do!!! I had lasik, too, so my close up vision isn’t very clear - I had my husband look and we are 90% sure it’s not touching the prongs but I’ll check in a few weeks for scratches to make sure. Thank you :)

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It’s so classic, a beautiful stone and looks great on you with your wedding band. Miami has so many issues with shipping- I had a similar experience with a package a few months ago!!! I’m glad your ring made it home to you safely!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Your new diamond is gorgeous, perfectly proportioned for your hand I think. I also love your setting, simple and classic, it allows your diamond to shine and be the star of the show. I agree with you that it's a good idea to check your ring for any scratches to see if you need a spacer. Fingers are constantly moving as are our rings, so the way you see your rings sitting against each other when you're holding your hands still is not necessarily what they're doing when your hands are constantly moving. Hope that makes sense! :roll2: In other words, I think I'd consider a really fine spacer! ;)2

lavalle218

Rough_Rock
Your new diamond is gorgeous, perfectly proportioned for your hand I think. I also love your setting, simple and classic, it allows your diamond to shine and be the star of the show. I agree with you that it's a good idea to check your ring for any scratches to see if you need a spacer. Fingers are constantly moving as are our rings, so the way you see your rings sitting against each other when you're holding your hands still is not necessarily what they're doing when your hands are constantly moving. Hope that makes sense! :roll2: In other words, I think I'd consider a really fine spacer! ;)2

Makes total sense - appreciate the advice!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new stone and that setting never fails to impress. You just can't beat a gorgeous solitaire! Wear it in the best health and happiness!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:WOW!! Your ring is a stunner!!! So huge.. so classic.. and the band is perfect with it! :love:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on this beauty! The only concern I would have is when you straighten your fingers, will the band then touch your setting. If it does, I would consider a thin spacer.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Your diamond is stunning,a real classic. The diamond looks so crystal clear and bright white, you chose a beautiful diamond. Enjoy.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Unless you're like 3 years old, that's a huge diamond and a real stunner, too. I'm glad you enjoy the J, it lets you know it's a real diamond. It really makes you search to see the tint.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results