shape
carat
color
clarity

Here she is!!! 2.44 carat antique MQ

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Although she was due to come in November, a (happy) change of plans brought her into my life last week! Bad Pricescoper, I know, but I've been able to do nothing but stare at my hand for the last 6 days!! :naughty: Oh and yes, thrilled to be engaged after so many years together!

So: here is my 2.44 c. MQ (I, vs1) from JbG!!! Thanks to the input of my wonderful PS friends, I went for the setting with frenchie baguettes in platinum, and took Gypsy's excellent advice RE prong placement. I am absolutely floored by the result. Grace's bench did the MOST delicate job, and Grace's eye for proportions is fabulously accurate and elegant. And the stone!!! She has so much personality: she picks up the light around her and sparkles beautifully. The I definitely has some detectable warmth in some lights (which I love!) but she is bright white and sometimes even verges on blueish in the sunlight. In a word: I AM SO HAPPY! Thank you all for your help and support along the way!

img_12934.jpg

img_12935.jpg

img_12936.jpg

img_12937.jpg

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
More pics:

img_12938.jpg

img_12939.jpg

img_12940.jpg

img_12941.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: :love: :love: It's huge! I love the setting too....

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's perfection

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! I absolutely love that! I have such a mad crush on antique marquis.

MK514

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! I love the proportions of your beautiful Marquise and the ring looks amazing on your hand. Very elegant and beautiful.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beauty! :love: It's got great finger coverage, too! Congrats on your engagement! :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Such a beautiful diamond with nice finger coverage as well!

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Congratulations Fluvia on your engagement; wishing you many years of happiness. Such a beautiful ring and it looks great on your hand. :wavey: :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! Love the ring! That antique marquise is TDF!! :love:

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
congrats!
I never really liked MQ but I have to say yours is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I kept checking back for this RELIGIOUSLY and HOLY BLING!!! :love: :love: :love: She is sheer perfection, Fulvia!!! Huge huge HUGE congrats and more pictures, please!!!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This ring looks perfect on your hand!!! Love the fall nail polish too :))

Congratulations!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! this is amazing!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! What a stunning ring!

Huge congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out lovely! Congratulations!!!

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations, Fulvia! The proportions on that MQ are TDF! :love:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! ....and your absolutely gorgeous ring.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the engagement! Your ring is gorgeous and looks lovely on your hand. Great choice on the setting.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement! The ring is spectacular and I can't wait for more handshots! :love:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Looks amazing and really elegant on your finger! Did Grace take any videos or pictures of your ring? Can we get some macro shots of the French cuts?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement AND your gorgeous ring! Please please post many more pics - especially close ups of this beauty

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love it! :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's huge and lovely I'm so glad you didn't bezel it. Congrats!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is beautiful! Love everything about it. The stone and the setting and it looks lovely on your hand. :love: :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, really beautiful. Looks amazing on, as well. Love it. More pics, please!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments!!! I fall more in love each day with this beauty - it's crazy how much she changes in different light environments.

I will try to take some better pictures this weekend, including close-ups. I'm not sure whether Grace has any close-up footage of the Frenchies, but my e-ring will appear in her social media soon, so stay tuned.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fabulous and oh so gorgeous! Looks amazing on you, congratulations on your engagement!!!

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results