shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is, from DirtCheapDiamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delta-9

Rough_Rock
Got this last week from Jim and Co. at DCD. Its a .90 Princess from their "Signature Series" F color, VS2, 1/3ct baguettes on a platinum band.

j1.jpg

j3.jpg

j2.jpg

juicy4diamonds

Rough_Rock
Yum!
3.gif
I would love to see it on her hand...

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
That is really beautiful. Very firey stone. Love the scintillation. Looks so classy with the baguettes. Congratulations.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow thats gorgeous...I think this is the first Signature Series Princess picture we have seen. Very nice! Does it any any images to go with it like scope? Would be interesting!
1.gif

Delta-9

Rough_Rock
I don't think DCD takes the same # (and type) of photos for the princess as they do for the rounds.

This is the only image they had on the website. I actually went down to their office in Frederick and saw the stone in person before I bought it.

Here is the image they took of the loose stone:

ACF382D.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats..Nice Ring..

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
VERY pretty!! Congrats!
9.gif
appl.gif

Delta-9

Rough_Rock
I took a few more photos.... you really have to take lots of pictures with different exposure settings and lighting and hope you can get a couple good ones.
j4.jpg

j5.jpg

j6.jpg

guslik

Shiny_Rock
Very , very nice!!
great stone!

Delta-9

Rough_Rock
She loves it!

IMG_2870.sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results