shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is, by Mark Morrell

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

candide

Rough_Rock
It is finally done!! Design by Mark Morrell, who I can''t say enough good things about. I posted this to the main forum, but someone asked that I post it here too. Center is 2.86, HCA 0.6. Sides are .4 carat each, Trielles, by Leon Finker.

mwm1.jpg

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Candide

Absolutely a gorgeous ring!...it's so unique, but still classic, my your future marriage be as happy as that ring is beautiful!

win

candide

Rough_Rock
i truly wanted something one of a kind but inspired by a few designs I had seen. A funny conversation was the day I made Mark SEAR he hadn't seen or made the design before..... and he obliged me..... He was very supportive through what can be a difficult time. he is so easy going and good to work with.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
The setting is so pretty. please post pics of the ring on her hand! I love mark Morrell. He does awesome work.

mdurkin

Rough_Rock
That's so beautiful and clean looking!!! I love it - I wish I had a Morrell setting! I love the stuff Ive seen by him...

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, that is a stunning piece. I, too, like the contrast of the cuts. Makes for dazzling interest for the eyes.
1.gif

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
That is an awesome ring. LOVE IT! Beautiful flowing lines to the side view, and great combination of stones.

No two ways around it, Mark is a genius.

Congratulations.

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results