shape
carat
color
clarity

Here is the start of forever =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
So I learned a ton about diamonds from this site and finally purchased her a ring from JA! It is the start of a long relationship with them as well because I intend to upgrade when I graduate.

She is going to be stunned because I must admit no matter how big the stone is that she is comparing it to this .54 H&A round is ideal in any light! =)

The arrows pattern is flawless, I have looked at them a thousand times to make sure with the H&A viewer JA got me! I can''t say enough about their excellent service, I worked with Darin and he is amazing and made the process so easy and painless.

My favorite thing about the diamond is when I first stepped outside and pointed it towards the sun. I am scared to even look at it in the sun I really feel like I will go blind haha. It is insane all the colors of the rainbow explode off the diamond its unexplainable because I have never seen a diamond so perfect and explosive. It never looks dull and always has a crazy flash of white light or color to it at all times.

THANKS TO JA AND BBIIIGGG THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE AT PS (Especially Ellen)!

G SI1 (eyeclean)
5.3x5.3 (great size for her tiny fingers)

Depth: 61.2%
Table: 56.2%
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.28*5.30*3.24

Crown Angle: 33.9°
Crown %: 14.80
pavilion Angle: 41.0°
pavilion %: 43.40

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Give me a minute im having a horrible time posting pictures =(

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Here is the IS

IS JA Ryon.jpg

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Here is the vendor pic =)
I will take some photos after I propose...

JA ring Ryon.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 10:20:39 PM
Author:Ryon
So I learned a ton about diamonds from this site and finally purchased her a ring from JA! It is the start of a long relationship with them as well because I intend to upgrade when I graduate.

She is going to be stunned because I must admit no matter how big the stone is that she is comparing it to this .54 H&A round is ideal in any light! =)

The arrows pattern is flawless, I have looked at them a thousand times to make sure with the H&A viewer JA got me! I can''t say enough about their excellent service, I worked with Darin and he is amazing and made the process so easy and painless.

My favorite thing about the diamond is when I first stepped outside and pointed it towards the sun. I am scared to even look at it in the sun I really feel like I will go blind haha. It is insane all the colors of the rainbow explode off the diamond its unexplainable because I have never seen a diamond so perfect and explosive. It never looks dull and always has a crazy flash of white light or color to it at all times.

G SI1 (eyeclean)

That statement couldn''t be more true! cutcutcut people!
5.gif

thats a beautiful stone and very classy gorgeous solitaire!!!
good luck

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Ryon, after seeing you on the CS forum, it''s so nice to read about your upcoming engagement plans. The ring looks beautiful - you did a great job!! Can''t wait to see more pics.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 10:38:29 PM
Author: cellentani
Ryon, after seeing you on the CS forum, it''s so nice to read about your upcoming engagement plans. The ring looks beautiful - you did a great job!! Can''t wait to see more pics.
Thanks =)
I will post more pics when I get it on her finger.

To be honest that picture dosen''t do the stone justice! I just can''t believe even after looking at for as long as I have, how shiny it is.
Just watch any GOG video of an H&A and its like what I see non stop in all lighting
6.gif

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 10:34:03 PM
Author: ckrickett

Date: 6/25/2009 10:20:39 PM
Author:Ryon

G SI1 (eyeclean)

That statement couldn''t be more true! cutcutcut people!
5.gif

thats a beautiful stone and very classy gorgeous solitaire!!!
good luck
Thanks, I was going for the best stone I could get (yes as a college student i''m that poor right now haha) and a simple, but perfect setting.
Cut is what I preach now to anyone purchasing a diamond.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okay, sweetest header EVER.

Also, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ring!
41.gif

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 10:50:09 PM
Author: Circe
Okay, sweetest header EVER.

Also, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ring!
41.gif
=) thanks

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, Ryon! I''m so glad to see you ended up with such a lovely engagement ring! Your gf is going to love it!!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice red & black IS picture. I''m sure your GF will love this much more than any pink stone or blue stone you wanted to pick out in CS earlier. A good looking RB and setting.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous! So happy for you, Ryon. I love the solitaire, which setting is it? When are you proposing? Does she have any idea it''s coming? Sorry for all the questions, I''m just so excited for you
36.gif

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 11:32:00 PM
Author: shimmer
Gorgeous! So happy for you, Ryon. I love the solitaire, which setting is it? When are you proposing? Does she have any idea it''s coming? Sorry for all the questions, I''m just so excited for you
36.gif
The knife-edge tiffany style setting 18kt WG, classic and perfect. Its kind of unique because the diamond sits low in the setting. (dosen''t sit high like in most rings)
Hopefully on July 1st on our 2 year (have told her im getting her some really nice candy, only she has no idea I mean rock candy lol)
She has no idea it is coming at all, she has known I have wanted to, but haven''t had the money to get one.

Thanks for being excited for me =)
We are going on a trip on our 2 year I''m sure ill find the right time! (Kind of have it planned out, but I will see how it goes)

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Lauren and Chrono (nice to see you guys again)

Chrono- I agree with you 100%, I took a bigger step because she is worth it to me =)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh how sweet! you definitely chose a lovely diamond and setting. good luck with the proposal!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ryon, that is one beautiful ring! And... you''ve had one incredible getting to the point where you have an engagement ring in hand! Thanks for letting us be a part of it, and don''t forget to come back and fill us in on the end of this chapter!

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Thats one elegant timeless ring. Perfect choice!!!! Congrats and good luck with the trip!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME choice Ryon.....congratulations on a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ryon, that ring is beautiful and I am sure she is going to love it when she sees it. You did a terrific job of picking out the diamond. Can''t wait to see pics of it on her finger now. Good luck and best wishes!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Ryon,

Awesome, awesome job! That stone is a stunner, she is going to be thrilled!
Good luck with the proposal.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, what a nice thread to wake up to! Thank you back, for allowing me to help you Ryon, it was truly a pleasure. And I am just grinning from ear to ear after reading about your adventures and thoughts on the diamond. Yay!! I knew it would be lovely. And the setting is just perfect, simplistic beauty that is going to let that sparkler shine.
30.gif
Love it!

I''m so glad you are pleased, I know she will be too, and I can''t wait to see handshots. Good luck, though I don''t really think you need it!
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on selecting a beautiful ring! I''m sure she''ll love it, and more than that, she''ll love all the effort you put into getting her a superb diamond!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! Congrats!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congrats!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sure she''ll love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, lovely ring
35.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
Come back with pics after the proposal
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results