shape
carat
color
clarity

Here are the pictures of her ring! I love it and she loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
So thanks to all your PS''ers input, I got my fiancee a nice ring. The diamond was from James Allen and the setting is the Superbcert Tiffany. I must say Barry at Exceldiamonds is the nicest person I dealt with when dealing with rings. I needed to get the ring resized and he did a perfect job. Highly recommended!!!! I will probably look for bands with Barry when I have make a trip out to NY. So here are some pictures.

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
Took me many shots to get the arrows to show up!

pox1.JPG

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
It sparkles like crazy and she loves it. I love it! I always have to look at it!

spox32.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and classic! I love it! Congratulations to you both!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, you did a great job! What are te specs of the diamond, it''s a really nice size on her hand. Large, but not excessive.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s a stunner for sure!!! Congratulations!!!! You did a great job!!!
30.gif
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly! I LOVE it! It is perfect! It looks huge also! Can you tell us how big it is? Does she have tiny fingers? WOW WOW WOW! Would love to see a side shot if you would indulge us!

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! Congrats to you both!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely -- congratulations!

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
gailrmv,

It is 1.3c and got a HCA of 0.9. It does look big for her finger because she is a 2.5 ring size. Lucky Me! It makes her diamond look that much bigger. I initially got it sized to a 3.5 and it was too large. My fiancee was so sad and scared to send the diamond ring back to Barry to have it reset. However everything Barry told me reassured her to send it back. Barry said there is no charge to resize the ring and it has a lifetime warranty to the ring. By the way when my appraiser saw the final mounting of the ring for Exceldiamonds she commented on the craftmanship of the ring. She said that Barry must have one of the best setters in the nation that she has seen. She is a PS''er appraiser.

Well here are some more pictures.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Great pics!!! I love this ring, and it''s the perfect size for her hand!!! Keep the pics comin!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
What are the specs of this ring?

susi

Shiny_Rock
The whole piece....from beautiful stone....the prongs... the whole ring....is just stunning!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and classic choice! Thanks for sharing.

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
courtneyclv

here are some more specs.

F
VS1
GIA Triple Ex
Table 56%
Total Height 61.8%
Crown Angle 35%
Pavilion Angle 40.6%

I do not know if it''s a true H&A but it sure does sparkle and look white! My fiancee has had many compliments on how sprakly, shiny her ring is! In spotlighting of anytype of light it is just tons of colors. In indirect lighting the best description I could give is icy white! In the sunlight sometimes I get hit with those broadflashes and they are really blinding. She has put it next to a few friends and she always loves hers although it may not be the biggest
emteeth.gif
! It also helps that she has tiny fingers. Her 2.5 size make people think its a 1.5c ring!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! you did good!!!!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ring size 2.5! That is insane! It looks HUGE! Mara will be so jealous
2.gif
It is so classic. Congrats to you and your FI.
36.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooooh my goodness that is beautiful!!!!!! You did such a great job with your fiancee''s ring! She''s so lucky!! (and I''m so jealous of her size 2.5 finger). She''s doubly lucky :)

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooooh my goodness that is beautiful!!!!!! You did such a great job with your fiancee''s ring! She''s so lucky!! (and I''m so jealous of her size 2.5 finger). She''s doubly lucky :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great ring. Congrats on a job well done!!

Love the prongs and how they cup the stone.
21.gif

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for the compliments!

What do you guys think I should get her for the band? I dont think she wants just a knife edge band. I want something that is classic but with a little bling to it. Any opinions or pictures for the band would be great!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just perfect
30.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! Congrats on your engagement!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GOOD LORD! Size 2.5???!!! You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!
23.gif
9.gif

That''s a PS record, isn''t it???!

Egads, I feel so ... FAT!!!!
39.gif
2.gif

ETA: KILLER ring, BTW!!! LOVE it!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! And I envy her ring size!

Date: 11/21/2006 10:25:43 AM
Author: diamondheart
Thanks all for the compliments!

What do you guys think I should get her for the band? I dont think she wants just a knife edge band. I want something that is classic but with a little bling to it. Any opinions or pictures for the band would be great!
A shared prong eternity band would look perfect and classic next to that beautiful ring.

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
Anyone have a shared eternity band with this type of solitaire. I need to look for a band to match!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results