shape
carat
color
clarity

here are specs and close up as requested

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond_girl

Rough_Rock
bought diamond and ring(custom design) at DCD(dirtcheapdiamonds)
radant
7.06x6.99x4.29
1.55 carats
61.4 depth
65 table
girdle thin to slightly thick
polish VG
color H
clarity SI2
symmetry good
floresence none
ring size 4.75

pave style ring.. diamonds all the way around.. less than 2mm wide band

155H-SI2.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Love all the pics--that is a gorgeous ring and one STUNNING radiant!! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamond_girl...your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the teeny tiny delicate diamond band!

(By the way...did you know that by hitting the "reply" button after your own post, you can then post again in the same thread? That way you can post all your pictures of your magnificent ring in the same place. Just a thought..
1.gif
)

Anyway, your ring is really fabulous...Congratulations!
36.gif

widget

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. I''m a radiant girl too. Mine is on its way to being set by Whiteflash. It is smaller though, but I love radiants and I have a pave setting too. Congrats. I hope that one day, if we ever upgrade I can find a magnificent diamond like yours.

diamond_girl

Rough_Rock
ack! I wish I new that.. about replying in the same thread.. duhh.. oh well.. I wonder if there is a way to get all these posts into one??.. Thanks for the tip Widget
1.gif
!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: diamond_girl
I wonder if there is a way to get all these posts into one??..
I don't know about that..but why don't you start over with a new thread, or add to one already started, and re-post all your great pictures?

I, for one, wouldn't mind one bit enjoying all your pictures of your beautiful ring again!
3.gif

widget

(edited to add) Oops!! Just noticed that Mrssalvo took care of it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results