shape
carat
color
clarity

Her ring is done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Psychobroker

Rough_Rock
it''s done! A HUGE thanks to Daniel, Leslie & Leon at Whiteflash for great customer service, excellent care, and great advise! Here are the pics...let me know what you guys/gals think:

finishedring.jpg

I''m so excited
30.gif

beautiful! well done psychobroker..she''s sure to love it!
36.gif

I think it''s absolutely stunning, and she''s a very lucky girl! Good Job!
18.gif
I''m drooling.

Ooh, it''s beautiful!! Handshots once you give it to her, k?
9.gif

It''s just beautiful. Can you give us the stats again? She''s a lucky lady. Congrats on doing a great job.

It looks lovely.

psychobroker, it's gorgeous. She will flip when she sees this. Good job and make sure you come back with plenty of hand pics. It turned out great. I'm sure you're thrilled.
30.gif

Wow, it loooks great. She''s going to love it..

You should be proud of yourself, Christian! It''s absolutely GORGEOUS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

~~That ring is beautiful!! I love the alternating diamonds and sapphires!!
30.gif
30.gif

It is stunning!

Great job!!

Thanks everyone! Stats as follows:

CS: .70 Oval, G/VS2, ideal cut (1A on the DIY cut grader)
Two .05 H&A round sidestones.
total cw for the setting is .52 w/o the CS.

That''s a beautiful ring!! Great job again Whiteflash!

Very pretty ring - we don''t see many ovals!

Oh, I''m sure she''ll love it, how could she not? It is beautiful! yay!

It''s beautiful. She will love it.

Congratulations Christian, it looks beautiful. As a customer of Whiteflash''s, I agree, they are top class.

Congrats on your lovely ring, when will we be seeing handshots on your lady''s finger?

Aaaah - it''s beautiful and so sweet! I know she''ll love it!
36.gif

Your ring is gorgeous; I just love diamonds and sapphires together!

WOW, WOW, WOW.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I think that says it all.

shay

Beeeuuuutiful!!
36.gif
36.gif
Please do post hand pics once you give it to her.

I''m curious how long the ring took to make. I am awaiting mine and was wondering how consistant WF is with timelines.

Wow, what a beautiful, unique ring! I love the oval, round sidestones & alternating diamonds & sapphires. It''s just lovely. She''s going to be one happy girl when you give it to her!
emteeth.gif

It''s beautiful! Classic--yet unique--at the same time. She''ll love it!

Thank you again everyone. I have PS to thank for all the knowledge I''ve learned about diamonds, settings, prongs, colored gems, etc.

I plan on giving it to her on Thanksgiving, which falls on her b-day this year. I can''t wait to give it to her! Once I get the chance, I''ll post hand shots, although my camera seems to SUCK on macro shots, even on the macro setting
7.gif

so pretty! she is sure to love it... can''t wait for handshots
36.gif

Perfect! I am so loving those sweet sapphires. This is going to be one unforgettable birthday for your beloved.

Psychobroker, that is a very lovely ring. I like the sapphires---nice touch! An early congrats to you and your sweetheart!

WOW! IT''s beautiful! Congratulations!
36.gif

Its beautiful. Have a lovely Thanksgiving.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP