shape
carat
color
clarity

Her new Mark Morrell SunBurst E-Ring! 56k users beware :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kev_800

Shiny_Rock
last one!

IMG_0159_3.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohooo!
36.gif

Like we didn't know she'd say yes.
9.gif

When you have time, we want all the details. And congrats again kev.

BTW, it looks perfect.
2.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
Oh my. That ring is just amazing. How absolutely beautiful.
30.gif

ETA - Congrats!!

I'm still stunned from the ring pics!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This is a really gorgeous ring. Congrats to you and your fiance you have amazing taste
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats. I love the little heart prongs. It looks wonderful.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Stunning, Stunning, Stunning ring!!!! Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, it''s absolutely gorgeous and congratulations on your engagement.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations ... from the look of MWM works on this forum - you really can''t go wrong with his fantastic craftmanship. That''s an absolutely stunner of a ring ... beautiful finish. And the stone as well.

All the best! Now''s the bit where you fill us in on the proposal story ;-)

kev_800

Shiny_Rock
Ok, for the details...

My girl, Jen, has been kindof ill of late, sinus infection & cold, and thus has been on antiobiotics. So on Saturday night I had suggested we go out to dinner, she wasn''t very interested because she was a little run down. Well, we compromised and decided to go to a local Italian place in our neighborhood that we both like alot. So we both were ready to go, and she was sitting on the couch tying her shoes...and I knelt down in front of her and told her that she was the most important person in the world to me. She looked me in the eyes and said that was very sweet and she loved me too. I opened the box and she was still looking at me in the eyes and didn''t look down to see the ring. There was a moment when we just looked into each others eyes, and then she saw a flash and looked down and said ''oh no you didn''t!'' and I smiled and then I got a little choked up and nodded and she said ''are you asking me to marry you?'' and I said ''yes''... and then she said ''well then ask me!'' so I asked her. We kissed and smiled and it was a big relief to me... I was expecting her to say yes but you never know until it happens. I admitted that I made reservations at Les Nomade, an upscale frenchy restaraunt downtown (Chicago) where we had both, for a long time, wanted to try. I made her promise not to call anyone until after dinner so we could enjoy it just ourselves. It was a wonderful evening, and I told her all about my new friends on pricescope and all about how Mark Morrell was so friendly and intuitive and she plans on writing him a thank you note herself. We haven''t set a date yet, but it will probably be fall 07 or spring 08.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2007 1:29:01 PM
Author: kev_800
Ok, for the details...

My girl, Jen, has been kindof ill of late, sinus infection & cold, and thus has been on antiobiotics. So on Saturday night I had suggested we go out to dinner, she wasn''t very interested because she was a little run down. Well, we compromised and decided to go to a local Italian place in our neighborhood that we both like alot. So we both were ready to go, and she was sitting on the couch tying her shoes...and I knelt down in front of her and told her that she was the most important person in the world to me. She looked me in the eyes and said that was very sweet and she loved me too. I opened the box and she was still looking at me in the eyes and didn''t look down to see the ring. There was a moment when we just looked into each others eyes, and then she saw a flash and looked down and said ''oh no you didn''t!'' and I smiled and then I got a little choked up and nodded and she said ''are you asking me to marry you?'' and I said ''yes''... and then she said ''well then ask me!'' so I asked her. We kissed and smiled and it was a big relief to me... I was expecting her to say yes but you never know until it happens. I admitted that I made reservations at Les Nomade, an upscale frenchy restaraunt downtown (Chicago) where we had both, for a long time, wanted to try. I made her promise not to call anyone until after dinner so we could enjoy it just ourselves. It was a wonderful evening, and I told her all about my new friends on pricescope and all about how Mark Morrell was so friendly and intuitive and she plans on writing him a thank you note herself. We haven''t set a date yet, but it will probably be fall 07 or spring 08.
I love it!
9.gif

And you know the drill, hand pics Mr.
11.gif

Please!

kev_800

Shiny_Rock
Ellen --

Hand pics are the last several postings on part 1 of the thread!

SanDiego Lady -- the prongs are great -- they''re very subtle....not at all cheezy.... you need to look pretty closely to see the definition that makes them hearts.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, I have officially lost it.
9.gif
AND looked at too may ring threads lately, forgetting who''s posted pics and who hasn''t. That''ll teach me to go back through the thread first.
20.gif

creep.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Wow... the ring is beautiful. Kevin definitely has a style! Congratulations.

kevsgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone!!! The ring is beyond my wildest dreams - but being engaged to Kev is even better!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome kevsgirl and congrats...

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and Congrats!!!

MakingTheCut

Rough_Rock
I have a MM sunburst as well...but am strugglying to figure out what to do for the wedding ring. I would like one that with diamonds that will look nice w/ and w/o the ering next to it. What are your plans? I have seen the teasers page on MM''s site, but have not fallen in love with any of them yet.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Kev, I think its so lovely that you just wanted to share your engagement with your FI during dinner and not tell anyone until afterwards...I like that!

SparkleRN

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful!!!!!! I love it, congratulations!!!!
36.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome classic design......Thanks for sharing!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results