shape
carat
color
clarity

Her Jubilee is here! Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Silver Ridge

Rough_Rock

Well, after a long search the right Jubilee came in, and it has been set. It is a 1.09 I SI1 set in an Ingwer Platinum Princess Ring (PLE218). Of course, I was worried that the I would be a bit tinted, but it is not. I think I was fortunate on the SI part, the only inclusion is a small pit on the edge (see pic). My name was up on GOG's Jubilee list, and I must say it was one of the cleanest SI diamonds that I ever saw. Lady Luck was on my side. Many thanks to Jonathan, Marie, Christen, and Charles at Good Old Gold. They are true professionals, and did whatever I asked without questions. It will be several weeks before I ask her, and I hope she doesnt stumble across this site in the meantime! Please give feedback on the ring. Will she like it? I need some female perspective here. I'm dying to know what others think. TIA

DSCN4762.jpg

JK109ISI1 finished.jpg

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous! She will LOVE it!

:) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
fabulous stone! congrats! A good si1 indeed!!!
36.gif

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
WOW! It''s goregous. I am sure she''ll be shocked and thrilled. Good luck!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
I really like the way the princess stones are set into the band of this ring. Very pretty indeed! Can''t see a single reason why she won''t just love it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi:

Delicious!!! I love the Jube--and I''m sure she''ll love the ring too!

emstar.gif

cheers---Sharon

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock

It''s beautiful!! I LOVE Jubes!!

30.gif

She''s a very lucky lady!

36.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
That's a gorgeous ring. I am sure she will love it.
30.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
How could she NOT like it?!?! Well done!!!
1.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! That ring is amazing!!! I usually don''t like the "chunkier" or more substantial settings this much, but I love the way the princess sides step down from the Jube! It''s a perfect accent to the Jube! Enjoy and best of luck in your proposal and future!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
wow! that ring is gorgeous
30.gif
that I diamond is as white as can be, she will love it. congrats
36.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Great ring, I''m sure she''ll love it. I really like the geometric, architectural look of it
1.gif

Silver Ridge

Rough_Rock
Thank You all so much for your positive feedback. It sure makes me feel good about my purchase and I am excited to see her reaction now! My honey just left for work and I pulled out the ring and started gazing again. Well, I set up to take this pic and she calls from her cell phone, and asks "What are you doing?"
23.gif
Of course, I'm thinking she just has that way of knowing when I'm upto something! If she only knew just what...hehe. Here's the pic in the box.
emsmile.gif

myown.JPG

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oooooooooooooo--How beautiful! Be sure to take lots and lots of hand pics after you give it to her
9.gif
9.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hey Silver!!!

Just caught this thread. Thanks for the kind words, as it was a great pleasure to serve. At first we weren''t sure the Jubilee would look good alongside princess cuts but your ring has totally alleviated that concern. Your ring really did come out spectacular.

The box with the light is cool huh?

emsmilep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results