shape
carat
color
clarity

Helping colleague with ER ideas

mcosme

Shiny_Rock
The 2 WF diamonds linked above are still available but whilst searching/stalking WF I have seen one that has 3 feathers on the Pavillion. It has no other blemishes. Could this be worth a look ?

I think it's worth a look. I would ask WF if it poses any durability issue
There's a few G SI1's that look nice too!

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I think it's worth a look. I would ask WF if it poses any durability issue
There's a few G SI1's that look nice too!

Thanks, I will go and take a look!

mcosme

Shiny_Rock
They look great! The 3rd stone (small G seems to have a black table inclusion though). I think you can't really go wrong with an ACA and with a vendor like WF, I wouldn't be afraid of clouds. Usually I'm wary of clouds when I can't have someone vet the stone. Does your friend have a colour preference? Maybe you could ask WF to compare a few in a video & photo?

I found another 3 that are nice for your consideration.
H - I love the small table and it has no clouds. Could even go with the nicer setting and keep things within budget :)
G 0.441 - If going with the cheaper tacori setting, I'd pick this one to maximise size as it almost reaches 5mm and it's a bonus G colour! It does have clouds but not grade setter.
G 0.422 - Something in between, but the cloud is the grade setter.

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
My colleague went for a WF ACA 0.41 G SI1 with a white gold 6 prong classic setting, he proposed and she said yes! They are both really please with the ring they have.

He mentioned to me this week that his fiancée had been with a friend and they were comparing their rings but the friends ring was not very sparkly at all and didn’t look as nice as hers. But of course she was very diplomatic and said it was nice!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My colleague went for a WF ACA 0.41 G SI1 with a white gold 6 prong classic setting, he proposed and she said yes! They are both really please with the ring they have.

He mentioned to me this week that his fiancée had been with a friend and they were comparing their rings but the friends ring was not very sparkly at all and didn’t look as nice as hers. But of course she was very diplomatic and said it was nice!

Brilliant! Did that come within the £1000 budget?

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
Brilliant! Did that come within the £1000 budget?
Yes, I think with the exchange rate it was about £1,050 and then the import duty was £26.00. we are VAT free so a great saving
I am really pleased for them and happy that she loves the ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results