shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

p5r799

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I are looking for a good quality diamond for a good price. Whatever that means I have no idea except that it should fall within our budget. Every store we go to makes us feel like we can''t trust what they are saying about their diamonds. In one store that we went to, we found the most beautiful dream cut diamond that was a little over a carat and the color was D and clarity was V1... I think. They wanted $14000 for it. And later on they made few "phone calls" and told us that they can give it to us for $12500. They told us that the dream cuts are only found in few stores in US and they are one of them. This was a very well know store and located worldwide. So I don''t doubt the quality of the diamonds. But is the price reasonable? The funny thing is we went to another store right after that and they also had the square cut diamond that looks exactly like the dream cut but with a name "Elise`". The price wasn''t any better. Do you know where else in VA I can find the dream cut diamonds for a great price? I would appreciate any feed back. Thanks!
appl.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi p5r799, welcome to the forum
1.gif

You might want to start from reading these articles/pages even if you will not buy via the internet:

Dream diamonds are pretty expensive as many other branded diamonds in B&M stores.

There were several threads on this forum regarding Dream, Regent, Lucida, Lucere, Flanders, etc, diamonds. You can do a search on this board to read more about other people experiences
1.gif
[/u][/u][/u]

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
The Dream diamond is a branded diamond, so, sort of like BMW, if you want it you have to pay a certain price. However, you can find other diamonds that look similar to it.

Dreamer12

Rough_Rock
So I notice that you haven't check your posting since March of this year...are you stil interested in information concerning a dream cut diamond and their pricing?

Please let me know.

A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results