shape
carat
color
clarity

help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dixiedecatur1

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a 1.20 ck marquise diamond with center 1.04, side baquettes.16 ck for total 1.20. clarity s12/color k. for 2026. with 18k white gold. did I do better on the net? never have done this before...be kind......:errrr:

dixiedecatur1

Rough_Rock
A simply YES or NO would have done. Your web sit e is horrible.:angryfire:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
A simply YES or NO would have done. Your web sit e is horrible.:angryfire:
----------------

Dixiedecatur1, could you please tell what particulary you dislike in our site (keep in mind that is doesn't sell diamonds)?

When people ask on the forum about whether the price is good I never know the answer but manually do the price comparison for similar stones to get a ballpark number because prices in the internet are very competitive.

Garry just suggested you can do it yourself.

Ok. I ran a search for 1.02-1.06 crt Marquise, K - SI2. There are not many certified stones listed but several vendors list EGL graded 1.04 K SI2 for less than $1800. So I assume if your diamond is as represented, your did ok

Hope this helps.

student

Shiny_Rock
Woah!

I'm reminded of that saying about the fish and the fishing pole.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
'Client' might normally mean someone who pays $$ for a service, not free expert advice from the goodness of one's heart.

I am also reminded of that lovely saying above the doors in retail stores that says something along the lines of 'We reserve the right to refuse service...'

Leonid, you are a paragon of virtue.

shurikt

Rough_Rock
Dixie,

Your typing skills, grammar, capitalization usage and attitude are horrible.

:angryfire:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results