shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suzanne

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the info on this website. My boyfriend bought the ring on Whiteflash and it is gorgeous!!!!! But I would like to know if anyone knows of a good apraiser in NYC. Also, what do you consider the best insurance? There is alot of conflicting write up''s on both Chubb and Jewlers Mutual!!
I would like to get this done quickly do to the fact I live in Brooklyn, and have been mugged in the past. I am so in love with the ring but I am afraid to wear it until it is properly insured!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
My guy & I recently went to David Wolf (http://www.justappraisers.com/) 212-812-7945 and would definately recommend him, as I know others on this site have in the past.
He was courteous, professional, gave us a detailed appraisal & answered any questions we had.
But you know nothing is cheap in NYC- he, like most appraisers, charge by the carat. Our 2.5 ran $240.
It was worth it to us for the peace of mind we got that the stone was what the lab report said it was & had a fair appraisal for the insurance co.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results