shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ok, I am embaressed but I admit it and I am asking for help!

I love PS, I love the community, the helpfulness and the pictures aren''t bad either
3.gif
However, I find myself participating a lot less than I would like, specially in hangout. Why? Simply because I have a very hard time finding the threads I have posted to and reading the new answers. Most of my posts end up being one-offs because of this, instead of a part in the greater discussion.

I am used to boards with an "unread replies" or similar feature to help me sort out what I need to read. I can''t find anythign like this on PS (I confess I have never sorted out the "subscribe feature").

So please help this struggling member - how do you guys keep up with all the different threads and answers?

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i have the same problem, i''m still pretty new so i haven''t figured it out, i hope someone can help
3.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I have to confess, I let stuff slip off the radar as well... when it drops off the first (usually) or second page (sometimes), it usually is ''over'' for me...

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
The search function is pretty helpful if you just search for the title of the thread you are looking for.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Me too... If the thread isn''t on the first or second page, then I forget about it, or I know that there are no new responses.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ditto tuckins.

But if its something you are really interested in or feel strongly about, you should put some time into figuring out the subscribe feature - its not too complicated, and it could definitely save you time if you really want to follow one particular thread.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The subscribe feature is very useful for threads you want to keep track of.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
click on your user name under your aviator, then click on find all posts.
That will list all your posts by date.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 11:49:01 AM
Author: Lorelei
The subscribe feature is very useful for threads you want to keep track of.

ditto. That''s what I do if I really want to keep an eye on a thread.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
You''re not the only one. If it falls off the first page I will stop posting. I rarely dig up a thread on the second (or beyond) unless I am seeking a specific response/s.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results