shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iknownothing

Rough_Rock
Is this a good stone?

It has feather and internal graining too.

Thanks in advance.

GIA Dossier
Emerald Cut
94 ct
E VS1
Cut very good
6.55x4.69x.327
Depth % 69.5
Table % 61
Crown height 13.4
Girdle slightly thick
Symmetry/polish good
Fluorescence none
Culet - none
Feather, Internal Graining
appl.gif

Sarin:
6.58 x 4.71 x 3.27
depth 3.27 - 69.4%
crown 42 - 13.4%
pavil 58.3 - 52%
table 3.00 - 63.7
culet 5.5%
girdle 4.0 (4.8-3.2)

$4820
eek.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rokin' Sounds great! Kind'a deep, but fine for EC. No complaints here!
1.gif
Did you see it (picture, anything)? This is a squarish (not long and thin, not square either) stone. Just making sure you know this is what you want (some folks don't when posting first time here, so this is just dues dilligence from my part).

Oh, the price... yeah.. I am no diamond-price-database, but there is one accessible from the first page of Pricescope. What I see in your post is no aberation, however. it could probably be improved on though (about 0.5K or less).

Iknownothing

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your input. Yes, I am aware that the diamond is not long and thin. That is the appropriate ratio for the setting i want. If the demensions differ too much off of this the setting has to be reconfigured.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ran the DIY Cut Grader on www.gemappraisers.com and it got all 1A's except for depth which got 3A...so the stone itself is 2B quality which is still pretty good (International Fine Cut). The depth would have to be no more than 65% for this to be a 1A-2A stone. So yes the stone is just a tad deep.

However the other numbers look very good and the girdle is not overly thick...could be very beautiful!
1.gif
Did you see it in person and love it?

Looking4stone

Rough_Rock
I have yet to see the stone. It is reserved on Bluenile. There is a featehr and internal graining that others say ishouldn't be too worried about giving it is a VS1. I hear it can be a problem with emerald cuts though. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results