shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with wedding band ideas please!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I have started my search for a wedding band for my upcoming wedding next May! I am not a matchy-matchy girl so I already know I want something a little different. I have been toying with the idea of a rose gold and diamond band. Something that looks vintage inspired with milgraining is what I'm leaning toward. I know this isn't everyone's style but, at least in my head, I think I would really like the look of the mixed metal set. Does anyone have pictures of a mixed metal set? Or, does anyone have suggestions on what they think would look nice with my ring? I've gone to a few stores and rose gold is not common in my area so I'm having a hard time finding a ring to try on so I can see it with my own eyes.

Below is a picture of my engagement ring so you can get a better idea. The setting is 14k white gold so I was thinking I would do the band in 14k rose gold. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

mycushionhalo978.JPG

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Mrs W|1315429980|3012012 said:

ooh that second one (with the baguettes) is gorgeous - i love step cuts mixed with brilliant cuts :love: in rose gold with your set would be gorgeous!

i think for your setting id also consider a plain band, just because i really like the contrast between a blingy ering shank and a plain band. And with the contrast of rose/white i think it would look really nice =)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to suggest rose PLUS white gold

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs W- I love both of those choices! These are exactly the type of bands I was picturing in my head. I was also thinking about something similar with just rounds.

Blackpaw- I was thinking something plain would look good too. I may get a plain rose gold too to switch out with the diamond one :naughty:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
motownmama|1315431478|3012026 said:
I'd like to suggest rose PLUS white gold

Did you mean 1 band with rose and white gold, or two bands one white and one rose? I like both of those ideas too! Man, this will be hard :lol:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally like bezeled bands fir your wedding band. Matches but not matchy matchy.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsW- those are exactly what I was thinking!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
centralsquare|1315459855|3012432 said:
Mrs W|1315429980|3012012 said:

I really like the second one. IDJ has a version of this one.

I couldn't find it on IDJ. Does anyone have a pic of one and/or know a round about price?

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dani! I wonder if they would be able to do this in 14k rose gold and only 1/2 or 3/4 eternity?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Certainly call and ask!!! Speak to Luann or Yekutiel (the owner). They are very nice and will do what they can to make you happy!! =)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Now I have another dilemma, should I do this band in rose gold with a plain rose gold band as a spacer (there is a diamond on the side of my engagement ring that i worry might scratch the band) or, should i do it in white gold with a rose gold spacer. I feel really stuck on the idea of having rose gold in there somewhere.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Grlsbestfrnd|1316099513|3018198 said:
Now I have another dilemma, should I do this band in rose gold with a plain rose gold band as a spacer (there is a diamond on the side of my engagement ring that i worry might scratch the band) or, should i do it in white gold with a rose gold spacer. I feel really stuck on the idea of having rose gold in there somewhere.

I would do white gold with a rose gold spacer band.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ditto, slg. Or later down the road, get a rose gold band to stack with your set. I would get your w-band in WG for now. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results