shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with ugrading ering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello again, I am addicted to this forum! Ah the beautiful stones....

Anyway I am (constantly) contemplating my potential ering upgrade for my anniversary, howver to due a small budget I am thinking just a nice right hand ring would surfice. Soooo I am looking for somthing like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/10X8-MM-EMERALD-CUT-WHITE-TOPAZ-LOOSE-GEMSTONES-VVS_W0QQitemZ270285130576QQihZ017QQcategoryZ110899QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

set with two emerald cut amythests - one on each side. All set in white gold, maybe a LOGR setting? BUT I cannot find a matching pair of DARK purple amythests - about 1-2cts each in weight. Everything seems to be really washed-out light purple. Ebay has lost of enormous ones (like 30cts!) but thats no good to me.

Any thoughts ideas, pictures?

Thanks!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really think you need to stop looking to ebay. I wouldn''t touch loose gemstones on there with a ten foot pole--UNLESS it was from a trusted vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results