shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Tin Cup Pearls

mkayb2112

Rough_Rock
My daughter graduated from college in December. She fell in love with a multi colored strand of tin cup pearls while we were vacationing in Hawaii last year. I wanted to do some research and purchase a good necklace but don't want to break the bank. I ordered a necklace from the Pearl Source but it only had 7 pearls on it and she wanted one with 9. I found one on American Pearl but after reading here, I think I would regret that decision. The one she saw was from Na Hoku and I have also read scary things from them. These pearls were Akoya pearls I believe. I do not want a multicolored one but all white pearls. I am looking for recommendations in a good place to look that isn't $2000.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one with 9 white pearls, from a very reliable vendor with excellent customer service and return policies.
"Freshadama" is their name for their highest grade of freshwater pearls. There is a choice of white or yellow gold.

They have sales periodically and if you get on their mailing list you can get notifications and coupon codes.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Any reputable pearl house should be able to make you a tin cup or station necklace exactly to your specification on size, quality, number of pearls, metal, clasp. With matching earrings/bracelet if you want.
The permutations are (as you can see) are endless!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is true! And if you like a particular strand shown by any vendor but would like it made with larger pearls, or differently colored pearls, contact them and inquire about a custom order. (But be sure to ask about the return policy for custom orders.)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one with 9 white pearls, from a very reliable vendor with excellent customer service and return policies.
"Freshadama" is their name for their highest grade of freshwater pearls. There is a choice of white or yellow gold.

They have sales periodically and if you get on their mailing list you can get notifications and coupon codes.

Came to suggest this

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results