shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Tiffany bracelet sizing please!

Hannahbug29

Rough_Rock
My husband got me the return to tiffany mini bead bracelet (4mm) that I’ve been wanting to wear on the same wrist as my watch. It came today. According to the size chart, I should be a size small. It says 5.26in-5.75in wrist is a size small. My wrist is 5.4in. I was expecting it to be a tad bit more snug than this. Hoping someone can help me… Im including some pics that show the size small on me… if we exchange for the extra small would it still fit around my wrist, just tighter? I know it doesn’t look super huge on me or anything but wearing it with a watch, I’d rather it kind of stay next to the watch rather than sliding all around and going down on my hand. I just don’t know how much of a difference there is between sizes to know whether the extra small would still fit around my wrist or be too small to even clasp. I’ve read that they stretch over time because of the braided wire bracelet.

Sorry for the weird angle, I’m laying in bed with my 2 month old baby sleeping on top of me so I couldn’t really get up to take better pictures.

DC381FFF-11D8-4C52-A3B6-434A8990ED68.jpeg

Attachments

• 62360E3E-73B1-45D9-8843-7F739B52AF10.jpeg
    62360E3E-73B1-45D9-8843-7F739B52AF10.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 14

Alexandra-Maria

Rough_Rock
Hello! I googled “Tiffany bead bracelet size” and found your post. I am about to order a Tiffany bead bracelet and I don’t know what size I should get. My wrists are 5.9 and the guide mentions I should pick the Medium size, but I am hesitant. Based on your experience, do you think I should get the Small one?

fuego12345

Rough_Rock
Hello! I googled “Tiffany bead bracelet size” and found your post. I am about to order a Tiffany bead bracelet and I don’t know what size I should get. My wrists are 5.9 and the guide mentions I should pick the Medium size, but I am hesitant. Based on your experience, do you think I should get the Small one?

Hi I am also having the same problem and not sure what size to get my wrist is around 5.5 but I want it fitted not dangling. what did you both end up going with in the end?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results