shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP with this stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyke

Rough_Rock
Can I PLEASE have your help with this stone:

1.35 carats
H - VS2
Ideal Cut
56% Table
61.1% depth
Crown 13.9%
Pavillion 42.9%
Measurements 7.20x7.07x4.36
EGL certified

I know one of the concerns with EGL is that they may fluctuate on color. Having looked at many stones the past three week this looks to me, certainly, like a true H.

What are your though on the quality, and what price would you expect it to sell for? Thanks to all of you!
26.gif

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Price wise, you can take a look through the PS search engine, looking at ranges and it looks like you''re around 7ish? Guessing costs is not my forte - I pretty much just am looking up "ultra-premium" versus regular prices through the PS searches and $7,XXX seemed relatively common for your stats). Your cut when I quickly ran the HCA came up a 1, so it could be awesome, but you should ask for a sarin, as angles are much more useful for the HCA than %''s (the page even warns you of such).

EGL-USA isn''t the kiss of death, particularly if you''ve seen the stone and liked it. There was that whole study done through PS regarding EGL-USA versus AGS and GIA, and it wasn''t nearly what you would''ve thought. The symmetry is slightly off, but not to the point that it should be noticable to you. Even if you''re talking a grade down, it''s still an I/SI1 which many people here feel is perfect for their taste.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results