shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with taking a picture of my diamond.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
I can''t show anybody my ring that you guys helped me on because the pictures all come out white. Any suggestions? Is it my camera or the lighting or me?

DOC TOO

Rough_Rock
What type of camera are you using? Does it have a MACRO setting? Also try NO flash, use natural lighting,. Do you have a tripod?--It helps

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, definitely try the macro mode, usually denoted with a flower icon.

Also, I find some of my best pics come out by going near a window or under my bathroom lights
3.gif
!!

Good luck, and get those pics up soon!!!
11.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
How do you edit pics? Sometimes when I try to send them, they want to take whole file with them.....Just tried to upload pic for avatar, but it wouldn''t work.....

DOC TOO

Rough_Rock
Depending on your software, I like to reduce first by Cropping the PIC. Than reduce by % this helps the file to fit.-----Hope this helps.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Photoshop works wonders from what I hear on this site. However, I don''t have the software, so I just use my Kodak software that came with my digital camera. There is an option to edit, where you can crop the picture, plus, if you "save as" you can adjust the size (i.e. 75%, 50%, etc). I keep resizing and croping until I''m under the minimum size requirement for uploads on this site.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I am NEVER going to post a pic!!!! Just installed MGI phot suite ...isn''t any easier than what was in the comp.....got pic down to size, and now lost proper resolution!!!! HELP!!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2005 9
6.gif
9:48 PM
Author: Maxine
I am NEVER going to post a pic!!!! Just installed MGI phot suite ...isn''t any easier than what was in the comp.....got pic down to size, and now lost proper resolution!!!! HELP!!

Don''t Fret Maxie...

Take the best pics you can get and email them to [email protected]

I have Photoshop and will volunteer to helping straighten out these photos, or once I see them I can make suggestions on improving your photo and then edit them for you.

This should put a big smile on your face. How''s that for a solution?

Rockdoc

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oups... wrong thread !
15.gif

EWmq.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results