shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Tacori reproduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nickmartin1

Rough_Rock
Hello, I found this forum off a search, but it seems as though everyone knows their stuff... Can anyone recommend a place to find a ring designer to make a Tacori like setting?? I am looking for Tacori style #HT2353. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!! It can be CZ (not trying to be cheap, but the wife said she doesnt want real diamonds...)

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Try Tradeshop.com, ringdesigner.com, platinum-wedding-rings.com, and artofplatinum.com. I've heard good and bad things about the first two, never worked with the 3rd, and have limited info on the last--though some ppl here have worked with them.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Try also www.platinummfg.com

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
It's one thing to place a CZ center stone in a ring, but another entirely to make a ring like this completely out of CZ's:

HT2353.jpg

Because CZ's are softer than diamonds and they scratch fairly easy and before you know it the ring will look dull and icky and all of those little CZ's will need to be replaced and more than likely the labor bill alone will make you wish that you had purchased at least the ring portion in diamonds to begin with... Order the ring with diamonds from a Tacori dealer (we're one) and then use CZ's for the larger diamonds on top, those can easily be replaced when they need to be. Please don't ask us to post Tacori prices here, we can't do it...

nickmartin1

Rough_Rock
You are correct, I only want the center stone CZ, I dont want this to end up a cheaper quarter machine ring... I have the price from several dealers of Tacori, 1 in town and one online, but it is still a bit too high for me right now... Thats why I am interested in having a facsimile made.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results